speed hack cheater encountered today

topgunsean on Steam platfrome speedhacking on a match just before 19:10 sort of UK time.

I still won the hacker was terrible and quit. but was 100% speed hacking

1 Like

@topgunsean tsk tsk

@topgunsean you hacking?

1 Like

thats the terrible guy, so bad he even quit cuz he couldnt even win with speed hacks

did you kill him plz tell me you did i hate hackers

1 Like

yeah easy claimed him once then the rest of his team, let them re-up then claimed them again then he quit cuz salty so bad cant even win with haxx pahahhaha

U remind me that i need to do a spawn pred build video

1 Like

lmaoo also was it this guy @topgunsean he has the same name as the hacker you killed

1 Like

i would assume so, but why have the same name here if you going to hack, its against steam TOS so could get account banned and lose all games. ill report to valve later see if they care, doubt it but if enough do.

idk bro hackers are not that smart these days

1 Like

well, just watch out and dont play with the hackers if you see them.

i only come to this forum to report hackers for no reason other than to shame them because they are terrible gamers .

See you later all, have fun see ya in game , peace

Absolutely not! I’ve never hacked or cheated on any video game that I play! It’s cheap and takes all the fun out of playing the game, and I’m not like that! I want to learn the mechanics and enjoy the game for what it has to offer

2 Likes

No, I don’t hack. Also, my username on PSN isn’t the same name on the forum. My name on PSN is W_O_L_F_301, and I haven’t played in awhile so… what does that tell you. I did get on to test the new update, but haven’t played since.

1 Like

No Video Proof1707510358315206

1 Like

I strongly doubt that it was the same @topgunsean from this forum. It was likely someone either impersonating him to use as a scapegoat or someone completely unrelated with the same name.

2 Likes

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094603373 i look up topgunsean on steam and i think i found the hacker using his name

2 Likes

I think your right

One does not simply platinum this game with only 42 hours

Hell i have over 400 hours on this game and i still haven’t gotten all the trophies (3 left, 2 of them im sure are bugged but 1 might be I haven’t actually gotten it)

2 Likes

On Steam you can change name at any time, I had people on Epic, Steam and Ps use my username and cheat to make it seem it was me.

2 Likes

i will always be @MassImpact124 because i’m too lazy to change my username.

Ok, so looking at this steam page, that’s interesting. First off, I don’t play this game on PC, I play it on PS5 and PS5 only. While yes, I do game on PC as well, I don’t play PHG on PC. Also, it’s interesting how that person has the exact same profile picture as mine on the forum. It’s most likely somebody trying to bullshit me or impersonate me. Also, I haven’t been on
Steam for 11 years, it’s 4 years, maybe a little longer then that. So, it’s not me I swear! It’s just some guy trying to impersonate me.

1 Like