Spotting should be removed!

In the process, while we were running after you, I set up the stream on the third platform, usually I have 2 streams of my PC at once, here while I was setting up and did not have time to test everything. The next time we meet, I already have everything set up for streams, I’ll be ready for you) I have some ideas in the process of streaming and I implement them.

I was watching your stream just to match up my “QuickMatch” queue with yours so I am getting your squad, cause there is very few FT that are any challenge. On other hand you are several levels higher. One or two good FT is fine… thrilling experience… but full squad is too much to handle.

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like

You can go with us in a private match so that you don’t have to search for a team for a long time. Every match, you will have a team of PC players)

Did you watch my stream and you subscribed to my channel?) 😅

As well as turbo macro 🤣

For you

So any good FT add me for private matches… I want to improve my skill against good FT.

I would love that! Even if I lose I enjoy playing against good players more than winning over potatoes… and when I get results like these its absolutely great.

I disagree with many things in your comment, but I agree that spotting should be removed and replaced with another option, after all, Fireteam are not superhuman with ultra instincts. Only spotting that should be allowed is from item usage and PDL weapon usage.

2 Likes

I’ve accepted your friend request. I hope for our match soon)

1 Like

I think the mark then should only be a direction decree, but not a target that is suspended for a while

1 Like

The spotting system is not perfect, it’s true. But she has to be in the game. Firstly, it is a tool of clarity, because if you are not a pack of 4 players, then shouting “Over there” is the lot of idiots.

Secondly, the spotting system works well with specializations, I like the condition of getting an advantage from the opponent’s spot, from the predator to the combat group.

I would like to see one change in the system. If the predator had traveled a certain distance, say 100 meters, the mark would fall off regardless of its duration. This will not destroy the balance because the predator, having received the label, will have to spend time moving and will allow players to throw off the annoying debuff, will give an outplay element.

However, it is really necessary to fix the predator’s cloak at low settings. It’s incredibly stupid that in this format, cloak you are more noticeable than without it

I don’t think a predator tag is needed. Only an indication of the direction where the squad saw the predator. With this mark, the predator is like a duck tied by the leg at a shooting range, an easy target for the squad.

1 Like

Exactly, that small eye icon if you think you saw something and then small predator icon if you spot it correctly which stays in place and doesnt track predator is enough for regular spotting. But not that red outline around predators body which tracks his movements and lasts for long period of time even if you are behind obstacles… it’s just breaking both immersion of predator being stealthy and also imbalanced. Red tracking outline should be reserved for limited item usage and PDL weapon usage.

1 Like

I agree!

Yea it should be removed

So should all perks for that matter

Make the game skill based and not hold your hand based

But that will never happen so

Good talk

Your just bad

You mean more like Counter Strike or Call of Duty type of game?
Hmm, that is too much extreme in my opinion.

Hey, we waiting for you!