Spotting

Please add a delay to this. I am tired of being spotted before I even do anything. I’m not even going to mention the macros people have to spot instantly.

Spotting isnt a problem, the problem is a broken tracker perk that is a legal wallhack. It keeps you spotted for 9 seconds and you can always reapply the spot. I think there needs to be a distance at which pred cant get spotted or spot just dissappears, say 150 meters away from fireteam means all current spots will disappear so you can get back in there and fight and get spotted for 9 seconds again and again

3 Likes

Whats a delay gonna help? If dude can spot ya he gon spot ya. Now or later lol

stop being spotted constantly, if predator is spotted by anyone, 10 second delay before he can be spotted again.

I love this idea

1 Like

Same should apply for fireteam. The little markers should disappear after a few seconds and the motion sensors shouldn’t last the whole match…oh wait, this is predator hunting grounds, yup the pred should have all the advantages.

No, sir. That’s where you’re mistaken.

It’s Predator: Whining Grounds

Clearly.

not all of them but needs some love. and i rekon its better to do it with mechanics and bug fixing rather than shifting damage and health values all the time.

Like when fighting you guys its mostly getting stuck, moving a bit janky and stuff like that, that makes it hard to do. i think a lot of tiny changes instead of just 20% les damage for FT. as that doesnt take into account skill.

A predator that can be very deadly depending who is using it is what i think would be good for both sides. maybe make him 2% faster, give him 2% more stamina, bleed 5% less, make 5% less noises less often, make footsteps 5% quieter.

IDK just feels like its almost there and i dont want to be able to play you lot and stomp cuz thats boring AF as well.

1 Like

Only the UAV should mark the Predator and only in the map

You have yet to make a single post that isn’t whining.

Still projecting? Eh, precious?!

Can’t count that post