Squirrelly Predator Bow & Caster Spammers

That would have worked too.

Also if you were ever wondering, that second video is our perspective when playing with you and the pred sees you 😁

1 Like

What do you mean? Ignoring everyone shooting you and going for broke by relentlessly going after one person that in the end doesn’t matter to the whole group. Idk I don’t see it lol.

2 Likes

See when he jumps don’t try to shoot him when he’s in the air shoot him when he stands on the other tip of the branch because he’s going to have a few seconds to aim and shoot by holding still and that’s when you guys just light him up.

Other than that use explosives those are very effective, especially grenades are ridiculously strong. Predator has zero defense against explosives. His only option would be to leap away and even then majority of the time it’ll still hit the Pred.

That pistol you’re using, in my opinion is more meant to fight against AI rather than the predator.

The grimtech is actually really good against the pred but mainly when used with scout dualist. The plasma gun he had is meant for AI and shooting the pred through trees so you’re not wasting pistol ammo destroying branches.

1 Like

I knew that about the plasma rifle. I’m not really a fan of duelist, I prefer scavenger :3

Your using the plasma prototype

The worst primary gun

And a suppressed pistol

That’s your problem

Take assault

Take Yautja’s bane

Take deadly

Take an unsuppressed hammerhead

Take an unsuppressed PDW

And watch your damage soar

You’ll also have an easier time hitting him with the increased number of bullets and hitscan weapons helping your leap spam problem

1 Like

Uh

Animation cancels arer considered pretty high tech

Easy to do but any game where your able to do that, it’s used by everyone.

Especially something like Doom where the devs actually have a tip to animation cancel.

As to jumping around it’s the only way to keep you mobility why shooting.

Subjective

Your telling me the quality in a pred isn’t how good they are at winning…

But in their ability to cater to the FT…

Ya no I speak on half of all competitive gamers it’s a game, and were aiming to win.

Yes he should but

If a predator is just matching the DPS of a single FT member

Imagine how bad the 1V4 is

No they don’t

Those opportunities are easy to stop if you know what your doing

Have an official A I sweeper and you’ll still out DPS the pred.

We all had our snarky comments including RidgeTop and me.

Predators don’t hate tactics though. So this being a tactic is perfectly fine with them. It’s your issue with it as a gamer that makes it dishonorable. Not as a hunter.

Not anymore.

Take two supports with FM and Dexterous and two assaults running choice of bane or thick skin and you got a deadly team

1 Like

Very true.

1 Like

What point :p