Stealth kill animation speed increase

Some if not all the stealth kills could use a boost in speed.

You down the FT members so many times to just risk losing the game trying to attempt a single one.

Would enjoy being able to stealth kill FT and having them not understand what’s going on and causing mayhem!

A ton of lore demonstrates FT being picked off without them truly knowing much of anything about the predator and its whereabouts.

The least the pred could have is a stealthy, swift, stealth kill!

Thoughts?

1 Like

Stealth kills should be like in F13 where you can choose different ones

1 Like

2- 5 varying stealth kills per weapon, get to pick your fav 3?

I’d enjoy that customization!

1 Like

Also I think the trophy weapons should grant a unique stealth kill or attack

But that’s neither here nor there

1 Like

All Preda animations need to be speed up or reworked of some kind

2 Likes

Make you invincible while doing them plus some I-frames afterwards

5 Likes

Agreed. I find myself avoiding stealth kills exactly for this reason. Might be worth it if pred was 100% invisible and 75% invulnerable during the kill. Right now generally anything that causes an animation is a death sentance

3 Likes

Not invincible but reduced damage for sure mainly because it can trigger when you’re not even trying for the stealth kill and they happen to turn and boom enjoy 2nd wind or death.

2 Likes

Why not? It’s not like it’s an efficient way of killing.

1 Like

Yeah but being Invisible will cause plyers to just quit when they enter that stealth kill mode! So maybe a 50% to a 60% damage

1 Like

Why though?

You can barely tell it yourself, you’d have to manually remember the conditions, avoid the fact that you can still provide DPS, avoid the fact that your a down and shot away from dying anyways, and all just to spite the Pred?

1 Like

Because if you were to stealth kill in front of more than one person you should be punished to some extent but with the current FT damage output it’s not just a punishment it’s a death sentence so it’s a good compromise IMO.

I could of just thirsted them

Stealth kills are a brag kill and always will be

They should just take away extended magazines and make the suppressor damage reduce as default damage for guns that aren’t suppressed.

No one uses suppressors anyway

To add to my point

Getting to the point of stealth killing is more work than just straight up killing

Making the enemy player literally invincible while you stand there and wait for an animation to end unable to interact with the other player at all is garbage for pvp.

Just rework the condition for stealth kills, attach it to weaker specializations, a perk, or literally anything idc. Turn it into a momento mori or something. And make the person being stealth killed work as a bulletshield from the front. Non-reinforceable. Same for long claims but long claims don’t give shielding since they’re cancellable.

give these things permanent buffs to incentivize wasting your time trying to pull them off.

1 Like

These are ridiculous too.

They should make your reload time insane. Instead they’re just free damage on every weapon.

2 Likes

Dark souls back stabs and parries

Montagne outside the building (though not strictly invincibility frames it’s the same idea)

And those are just by default

You have to work for a stealth kill

Besides it’s 2 seconds

There should be alternative options

Nothing wrong with a straight upgrade

That because everyone knows how OP fire team is without Suppressors