Stealth please!

Maybe then id get a little more recognition since 90% of the people on the forums dont like or participate.

2 Likes

I would be nice if you did! Then maybe the developers would look into many of the posts you’ve made.

1 Like

a good thing to do is to remove the exploits of lower graphics…no one needs to be fucked like this
second…the stealth itself is shit imo.
progressive camo or not the thing that needs to be fixed asap is the exploit on lower graphics

2 Likes

You were in one of my and my friend’s hunt. This is what happened after you left: ;)

I totally agree about the stealth. It seriously need buffs. It’s supposed to be scary to face a predator, which it’s not at all right now.
1 Like

“NEED DO IT RIGHT”

Ha ha

2 Likes

So stealth is fucked no matter what settings we are on… just great

Unfortunatly is a pvp game, except for standing still fotmpletely invisibility , a full invisibility while moving will be pretty much op. It’a supposed to be lime that, you shoud see the presator while cloacking, as it was in the film.

Sweet Baby Jesus Christ in blue heavans! No body is asking for that! We want silent sneaking and progressive camouflage, not full invisibility for God sakes!

They need to do away with low graphics already, on ps4 i cant adjust it why should PC

1 Like

100% for that, and if PC are allowed to set it to potato, pred model should be treated like foliage model and not be rendered at the same distance foliage is not rendered. Period.

1 Like

They have to reduce a little bit more the sounds of the Predator while cloacking, that is all we need.

Sweet Jesus Christ… Illfonic how can you sleep at night?!

Just how far away they can be heard those sounds are half of the suspense

@OldKingHamlet I know you are listening and don’t have to reply but please send this trough the team atleast to consider some way of approaching this “issue” if whole graphical settings and stealth…

3 Likes