Stealth please!

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

Guys we need to improve Predator stealth asap. Its a total shit show after the last patch. Premades on PC with lowered graphics are basically legal cheaters. With the new weapon and gear almost unstopable.

Pred needs progressive camo system(transparency depending on speed of your movment), rendering him 100% invisible (moveing or not) at distance of 100m and no sound while sneaking. Last patch destroyd any stealth gameplay that was left. Please fix this asap, this is not the product I’ve paid my money for.

9 Likes

Stealth needs a rework on both sides but if they have to work one at a time Predator for sure, Im half tempted to just stop using cloak and make my armor blend into the enviroment sort of speak.

2 Likes

You know, I’ve tried this before, build a scout with olive armour and mask, motley green skin and predlocks. Premades on PC with lovered graphics will spot you from across the map anyway

Suggestion: give for pred Bonus melee dmg for several seconds if he was staying still in Invis 5-10 seconds. Peoples will think twice before rushing clicking sounds place

There’s stealth in predator, you just need to do it right 🤷🏻‍♂️

So many things wrong with your statment… lests start with this :

No, there is not. Cloak makes you more visable if anything, especially at distance when you are literally highlighted. When you move, slow/fast - dose not matter, your footsteps are a dead givaway of where you are and where are you going. While cloaked you constantly click away like a mad man. While in the trees you make the same loud footsteps noise and leavs are falling wherever you are, regardles of the speed you are moveing with. Cloak does not adapt to your movment speed, its although 100% invisible while not moving at all or 100% highlighted when attepting to perform even the slightlest movment. All your range weapons have a highlighted trail that leeds directly to you - change your postion after each attack you say? Please read all above - you can’t cuz if you will dare to, you will revele yourself. THERE IS NO STEALTH GAMEPLAY FOR PREDATOR IN Predator:Hunting Grounds. Period

That is something, but real staelth, without any bonus dmg wolud be enough - as long as pred can sneak up to FT without announcing his presence, that would give him a small edge - crucial if used correctly

Definitely could be stealthier!!!

Shit I’d love to be hiding in a tree above them without them knowing exactly which one but those clicks in headphones just give your position away to easily.

Cloak is fucked and does really need a mechanic than allows you to look the same when completely still after a certain range (150M or so)

If they fixed those two things there should be no issue hiding right under there noses

1 Like

Ppl sugested before to make the clicks non directional - so it would be impossible to pin point pred direction. Also, cloak should be progressive - adapting transparnecy to your movement speed. While slow sneking you should make no footsteps and be almost invisible. Also - to counter PC low graphics exploit - while cloaked, pred should be 100% invisible at 100m range - moveing or not

The invisibility is ok, maybe they can lower even more the sounds . Total invisibily at 100m is bullshit idea , whats the point of using snipers then? Plus you can snip with the bow without being punished, 100m is not that much . Pc players dont need to lower thier graphic to spot pred and snip him across the map , it’s easy even at high settings , when one player become good that is how it feels to play against him. Same thing for Pred, good pred can literally hit you most of the time with bow, pistol and spear throw. New weapon Pitbull is worse than Gosl , nothing special.

Yeah I understand they have to have a general idea of which way the predator is but now it’s to easy, I like the idea of that cloak 🤔

But 100M isn’t that far tbh it’s like From the yellow truck (construction side overgrowth) to we’re the health is in that building under the sniper nest ( Where you go to set the fireworks) Maybe 150 it’s starts to degrade until 250 which is completely invisible at that range

For PC FT that lower their graphics you are visable from across the map - its not bullshit pal, its a must to counter that exploit

Graphic settings dont affect how you see the pred while cloacking, only foliage and leaves. Of course it must be fix, but it doesn’t affect invisibility.

Snipers in this game are broken 🤦‍♂️

Bullets don’t drop 10M - 450M still aim in the centre 😂

And mostly the guys/gals I know that runs sniper can use it like a shotgun with ease

Very few people hit all of their shots, you cant balance a weapon based on the 1% of player base. Just nerf Yautja Bane.

@Courier @OldKingHamlet

Just gonna drop this here.

7 Likes

You don’t need to hit all you’re shots tho to melt the predator there’s another 3 to back it up if you miss 🥴

And I’m not talking 1% here that’s the likes of PC premades I’m talking about Straight up average joe can easily snipe (how hard is it when the bullets are laser trace anyway)

Yes it dose Arrow! You can spot a cloaked, moveing pred from across the map with no problems - trust me, I’m on PC and I’m a cunt - I know what I’m saying XD

You can still do this with high and even cinematic settings.
https://youtu.be/ao556ej5Q4s (cinematic)
https://youtu.be/VUkh4M4FVUU (high)

1 Like

This forum need an option that makes me able to like your post 100 times.

1 Like