Steam lied about Jungle Hunter! Lol πŸ˜‚

🀣

2 Likes

Whoops! 🀫

What lie?

1 Like

It refers to the Jungle Hunter being available in the Steam release, which just isn’t possible.

Another lie surrounding this game πŸ€”

2 Likes

Just someone not properly proofreading the press release before it went out. It’s probably a cut/paste job from the initial release on Epic/PS.

1 Like

Yeah , thats one possibility.

1 Like

I’ve read all the text in the link above and i can’t find any part where it says Jungle Hunter being available in the Steam release.
Maybe i’m blind.

The only reference is where it mentions hunter/jungle hunter .

β€œWe have given the Fireteam new toys and a lot of specializations this past year. Now it’s the Predator’s turn. Found in field lockers, a massive amount of cosmetics are coming, including armor and weapon skins” .

I did find this funny though, so new toys to them are weapon skins instead of new weapons 😁

1 Like

Yes i could only find that part, aswell as the one mentioning β€œfive” Predators, those are the only two references to the Jungle Hunter i can find in the text and none of them says anything about the JH being available on Steam.

I think the creator of this thread might have problems understanding what he’s reading. :P

3 Likes

Jungle Hunter dies so easily. Why would anyone want the most trash predator in history

His hidden perks

Die by a fallen Neanderthal log

1 Like

Nah you first pal

I didn’t see that. Where is it in the article?

five different Predators (Viking, Samurai, Valkyrie, Jungle Hunter , and City Hunter)

Having re-read it in the full context, it’s actually only saying that those predators have been released during the first year of the game’s lifespan. When it describes the actual things available in the Steam release the Jungle Hunter isn’t mentioned again, so there’s no misleading statement after all.

2 Likes

Oh

Atleast it was just bad luck. That’s better than losing to a guy with a katana.