Steam player at level 150, need some information

So finally I’m level 150 and I got Elder predator. I opened more than 1.5k lockers and one thing I don’t understand.Do I have to pay with veritanium to get shaders for City Hunter and Dutch, not a single shader dropped from more than 1.5k lockers?

I also have this viking mask here even not owning Viking DLC, so can I get this from lockers or is it just a bug since I can see it on list of mask and can’t get it? I don’t see here Samurai or Valkyrie mask, strange. Also there are viking predlocks which I unlocked for 2.5k veritanium but not a single drop from 1.5k lockers oppened, I got almost all shaders for other predlocks.

Just wanna know if someone can answer me can this be obtained from lockers, is it a bug or do I have to spend veritanium from customization menu to get it.

DLC shaders are not in field lockers since they’re not available to everyone.

So both Dutch versions, Dante, the DLC preds, none of the cosmetics for them are available in field lockers, have to buy with in game currency.

Viking I don’t get. If you don’t have the Viking DLC, you shouldn’t have the mask, so likely a glitch.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you. I just have Dutch '87 and City Hunter '97 DLC, nothing else, so it is strange to me to see Viking mask on this list, but no Samurai or Valkyrie mask. Same for predlocks. It would be logic not to see all of masks from DLC I don’t own, not just one.

As you can see Viking mask is not unlocked, I just hate to see it on list of masks since I don’t own DLC and there is no way to get it. Viking predlocks too…

1 Like

I just wish they gave out more models to the pred classes.
J/K
Fuck this trash can game

I’ve been playing this game since day 1. Have probably spend more than a few millions in lockers. I’d probably (when you factor in duplicates rewards) have opened more than 100,000 lockers. I still have dozens of shaders to unlock. IMO, the drop rate for pred shaders is crap and you are better off just buying the shaders rather than trying your luck on lockers.

Don’t worry, nobody understands this game.

That you can see the locked Viking Mask is indeed weird.
But weird bugs like that happen on a daily basis in this game, so no surprise. :D

Well how the hell am I supposed to get gold & platinum shaders for my exiled predator mask? I’m level 156 btw.

The hell?
I don’t know I don’t even play anymore. This was over a year ago

It took them over 8 months to make exiles predlocks that he was advertised with available, it’ll take far longer to get your shaders.

1 Like

Shit