STEP BY STEP HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY FIX GAME.

@Courier pass this to ur CEO, wouldja

YAUTJASYMBIOTE’S GUIDE TO FIXING PREDATOR: HUNTING GROUNDS

Step 1: address bugs and only bugs. No altering damages, no altering movement, no nothing. ONLY fix bugs (fanatic, reckless, horizontal leap, invisible medkits, mask respawns, etc). Once u have CONFIRMED that all that stuff is fixed, u can move to step 2

Step 2: address balance and only balance. No adding cosmetics, no adding movement, no altering camera stuff. ONLY fix balance issues (SAWZ and 1011-12 weapon damage, predator melee damage for some weapons, damage resistances, etc). Once u have CONFIRMED that all the balance in the game is…reasonably balanced (this involves public testing), u can move to step 3

step 3: address movement problems. No adding cosmetics, no altering camera stuff, no going back to steps 1 or 2 bc they should be fixed by now if ur on step 3. ONLY fix movement (fireteam slides, predkour movement while ADS with the plasma caster). Once u have CONFIRMED that all that stuff is fixed, u can move to step 4

step 4: DIRECTLY ASK THE COMMUNITY (us the forum) IF WE THINK THAT THE GAME HAS IMPROVED! If we say yes, u can move to step 5

step 5: start designing DLCs. Once u have CONFIRMED that it will not screw up the game, release the dlc whatever it might be. Then repeat steps 1-4

I do hope that this guide will be somewhat helpful

5 Likes

I hope you realize you’re never getting the time you took to write this back and that none of them will listen. Like you probably could have used that time to scratch your butt and it would have yielded better results.

1 Like

Unfortunately the time i used to create this thread could not have been used in any other way that could be described as productive

Nah man, even sitting there staring at the wall would’ve been more productive than this. Not saying you don’t have valid points that need to be addressed, you’re 100% right in all of it. Its just the equivalent of trying to put on a puppet show to Helen Keller.

Healing before claiming me would have been more productive than self destructing by AI

:)

OMG that reminds me i played the day of the patch and had a jungle hunter self destruct by AI at the exfil point

It was entertaining

You stop that. I got cocky, that’s all. And I think I was out of medkits lol.

What’s funny about that is that it was a Jungle Hunter. Bro should be better than that.

1 Like

Gay buttsex

2 Likes

Nah bro this is WHY things aren’t getting fixed, they’re too busy engaging in this activity to focus.

EXACTLY

He played like he knew how the game worked but didnt really have a strategy figured out. There was a lot of melee encounters. Only 1 guy escaped

Shit, i think i got this match on my stream

Timestamp is 1:07:20

Looool that was hilarious. The health bar flashes now, dude had no excuse XD

Also, I’m watching your stream…why are you killing AI?

1 Like

Dunno

Potato.

Hentai melon

1 Like