Still crashing on PS4

Hey so I’m still freezing than crashing with the same error code as before. I thought this was fixed??

8 Likes

Yup staring to happen a lot more now

2 Likes

Yeah…no

1 Like

Just happened to me on my third game I literally spawned in, managed to get a few leaps off and then frozen🙄 I’ve submitted the video to bug reports, but I don’t see any of the previous reports getting feedback to say they’re aware of it and are trying to fix this.

3 Likes

Just done it to me. If the game is crashing more often it could be because they’re trying to fix it. It’s 23:30 here so shouldn’t be much traffic

Same I uploaded as well

1 Like

I have found to turn off cross play. The hackers from pc is the problem.

1 Like

Don’t you hate it when your about to finish off a FT and bam ICE TO MEET YOU. MR. Freeze

1 Like

I have noticed that a lot of my crashes happen when im on city hunter

Yeah, it’s a much more enjoyable gaming experience when it’s all PS4 players. The matchmaking is quicker too👍🏼

1 Like

Happened to me today every match I played

Illfonic doesn’t give a flying fuck about the players. They’re just circle jerking each other in their office rather than working on shit that should’ve been fixed

I have cross play off and the game still freezes on me. It’s getting annoying .

All of those crash logs the PS4 generates? Those get sent to us. If someone has notes that are accurate (like if someone types: I was predkouring on a tree, leap slammed, then a second later it froze), we can correlate user complaints of specific situations on our forums or social to specific crash logs people have left, and narrow down issues a LOT more closely (and/or discover trends in our searches as well). That said, reviewing the crash logs have been a top priority for the team.

2 Likes