Still have this problem... Help needed

Does someone else is having the problem that the first match in the game is kinda laggy and has sound outages?
But is usually fixed after the first match or when verifying the files on PC?
I seem to have that after the new update and my PC is no old one but rather a new one with good components.

Reinstalling doesn’t only help shortly. When I play a different game and the next day I play PHG again the problem returns.

Everything is up to date or on the latest update too.

Not on PS5. Every game runs similarly unless there is a lot of lag involved.

Also, I haven’t gotten the sound glitch since I turned off 3D audio last summer.

1 Like

Hi! Could you provide a little more information about your PC? What are your specs?

Also, are you experiencing this lag past the first game? Or is it just your first match?

1 Like

I got it resolved. It was the Razor Cortex Program I used that caused the issue.
After de-installing it the game runs smoothly again.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the follow up! This will help us troubleshoot similar issues in the future :)

1 Like

Your welcome.

Idk how it’s with others but I’ve been facing lot of lag issues while playing. I am using Acer Nitro 5 with 8GB RAM with dedicated SSD and HDD slot. Graphics card is RTX 3050. Sometimes it lags too much and sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve been changing the graphics resolution but still no luck.

1 Like

You need 16GB of RAM, even if you run low graphics and 720p resolution, the game with Windows 10 can eat up to 11GB of RAM memory.

2 Likes

This 💯☝🏽

2 Likes

They are right.
You need 16GB minimum for running the game and maybe wanting to stream at the same time.
Going for more can be always better.