Still???

Just your daily reminder to fix the bow

9 Likes

Ah yes

1 Like

And the Pigs spawn. It should be close to The Predator , not to fireteam.

3 Likes

No claim glitch/ no pork chops glitch that seems to accompany the bow glitch… Can we fix that too please?

I haven’t had this issue in a while. If the Predator is close to the fireteam, then that’s where the pigs will spawn.

Almost every game as predator, I have at least one pig spawn near the predator drop zone.

2 Likes

Ok one, the rest? Even of you gi across the map and wait 2 minutes pigs still spawn close to ft. Also when I play as fireteam I have 800 pigs close to me at the start 🤣. Pigs should spawn instantly close to Predator position , other wise you cant eat them. Also in private we had also some issues with the pigs that were despawning from target isolation and respawn CLOSE to fireteam position. In my opinion the Pigs system should be reworked and just put default pigs or medikits in the map (like for Fireteam) that the Predator can get to heal up. Maybe make them limited to not guarantee infinite healing. But right now there is no chance you will eat against a decent player that knows the pig spawn.

That would kind of remove any need to bring medic kits.

I’ve been watching wevo540 and Drums626 on twitch and they almost always have multiple accessible pigs available.

I’ve seen pigs despawn from target isolation, so maybe illfonic could improve the radius around the predator that keeps the pigs from despawning. Maybe part of the reason they are likely to spawn around fireteam is due to them having 4 players. Regardless, the pig spawn still definitely seems better than before patch 2.05.

One last thing is that boars have spawn “locations,” so that might also be why it still seems like they spawn closer to the fireteam, when it probably is the closest spawn location to the predator.

We had millions occasions when pigs spawned in the pig spawn close to fireteam and not in the pig spawn close to the Predator. We know every pig spawn in every map and a lot of times you go in one specific pig spawn, use targer isolation and pigs are all close to ft position. You need only one non brain dead player to completely delete to the Predator the possibility to eat pigs. Just camp pigs spawn close to the village in which fireteam has the mission. Against kids in pubs or people without headset playing while listening to music is easy because you can eat pigs close to them. But only one player can out play you every time, it’s a nightmare. Pigs are not viable now. In my opinion we need different healing system, like default medikit for pred in the map. Make them destroyable so ft can counter it but at least you have some guaranteed medikits (like 2 or 3) that you can take even against high level players. Other wise every attempt to eat one pig is second wind.

Maybe with the best teams.

I’d rather just have the predator buffed first, then we can worry about more pigs, if it’s still an issue.

Pigs are supposed to be a gamble. If you want guaranteed safe heals, then you should bring large pouch.

Do they mean that the boars will prioritize spawning closer to the Predator’s location?
Or that the boars will spawn more often when the FT are being closer to the Predator?
(Maybe boars didn’t tend to spawn when FT and Predator were close to eachother before the patch?)

1 Like

“Boar spawns” “now” “prioritize” “being closer” “to the predator.”

I think the only way to interpret that statement is that the “locations” where the “boars” will eventually “spawn” will pick the “location” closest to the “predator.”

That is the “spawn locations prioritize being closer to the predator,” not necessarily that the boars will individually spawn closer to the predator than the fireteam, if the fireteam is closer than the predator to the “closest spawn location to the predator.”

1 Like

Pigs should spawn close to Predator because they wrote that in the patch notes. Right now is absolutly the opposite. Also fixing this bug (or just trash game design) it’s a direct buff for Predator. You just one player , no one team, one player, to delete for the Predator the possibility to eat pigs. And this is possible because pigs spawn close to fireteam position. Then if you can eat in pubs against noobs is a different thing. The game should work. Most of people play Predator since day one and they get placed against unexperienced ft players and they think the game it’s fine. But is not how it’s supposed to be. 600 hours predator players should play against 600 hours ft players. And then you will see that pigs are a nightmare because every experienced player knows pig spawns. 2 medikit are not enough and large pounch is one less perk (huge loss against good teams). Fireteam has default medikits and ammo crates in the whole map. 1 mediki is 3 heals. In back water, only in the water village there are 4 default medikits, so 12 heals. Pred pigs spawn are close to ft every time and if you go across the map and use target you wont see any pig.

But it’s not. The location (pig spawn) is always close to ft. We tryed by going across the map and wait 1 minute and pigs still close to ft.

About one hour ago, I watched drums626 spawn at “lumber yard” in “Derailed” and jump over the hill and kill 2 pigs in the first few seconds of the game. I don’t think fireteam had anything to do with that.

Every fireteam game we have pigs close to us in the start of the match. Also yes, there are some starting point for Pred in which you can find 1 or maybe 2 pigs at the start of the match. But it’s not consistent and also those are the only pigs you will get close to you during the match. Most of starting spawns for pred dont have pigs immediately. Pigs should spawn close to pred after 5/10 secs max out of combat. Waiting 2 minutes it means they finish mission and escape with chopper.

Well, I don’t want illfonic to do something ridiculous, like hand the predator free health all match.

If they buff the predator, then the boar spawns shouldn’t matter, because it’s your fault if you take too much damage, also large pouch exists.

They will never buff predator man. It’s been 6 months that fireteam is op. They will add some stuffs but definitely they wont rebalance the game like pre 2.0. the fireteam will keep stay op, specially premades. You will get melted anyway, pigs are needed. I can tell you 1 arrow + 1 combi throw +2 wrist blade swings to down dutch 87 with bane and tick skin. Then you have to kill him but there is support field medic. Amd even without you wont kill him anyway because you dont have the time to shoot 15 arrows. As soon as you join the fight you have 4 seconds to do something before jumping away in second wind.

Really? And I thought it was my aim…