Stop asking for new ft, you dont deserve it.

No more ft dlc. Stop crying about it.
If you play ft mainly you’re a furry. Is that how you wanna be known?

So shut up about new ft DLC.

9 Likes

cup of tea , mam? Wait you’re too busy being angry.

3 Likes

Welp I guess I’m a furry then because I’m in need of a Noland & Royce Class

Ew. Definitely no dlc for you.

Rude -w-

If I ever come back to this game, it’ll be FT probably 95% of the time. So yeah, suit me up, it’s yiffin’ time.

1 Like

Now, wait a minute… wouldn’t Royce be on the Preds side? Cuz the Isabel tapes suggest Royce threw in with the Preds or at least went all Apocalypse Now, did he not?

1 Like

Fire being a douche again because apparently he can’t stop sucking that Illfonic Predator DLC dick.

2 Likes

Amen. Fuck Fire

Bring fucking Predator killer FT at this point

4 preds against 1 Pred FT killer

Let’s see how many of you main preds start playing “FireTeam”

Also… fuck DLC, any kind

Hey look it’s the fucking loser whose blind and cant see I made one for pred too.

Hey drink bleach.

Clearly you missed the other DLC post I made but you’re liking orunes post so that says a lot right there about you lmao.

I did. Look how many fucks I give

Oh ok, you just wanna stupid like orune.
Well guess stupidity attracts each other.
XD

It’s called not being biased you fucking moron. I don’t base what comments I like or dislike based on how much I like or dislike someone, or if someone is usually stupid or not. Otherwise I would never like a single comment you post, because 9 times out of 10 you are a fucking moron that can’t even see your own contradictions and the implications of your words and when confronted with facts, crawls back and make excuses like “you are misinterpreting me”

If there is no FT DLC in June specifically Dillan I am uninstalling

2 Likes

who the fuck is DillAn?

Carl Weathers