Stop buying DLC till they fix what is broke and add what the players want.

It is time to show illfonic that we the players are done with their treatment of this title. They hardly ever answer our post and when they do it is cryptic at best. They also are adding garbage content into a game that has such a rich history to draw from. Yes I get it, it is a continuous story of what occurred after part 2 but you have so much more to pull from and you guys at illfonic just keep dropping the ball over and over. Bugs galore, unbalanced gameplay issues left and right, it is truly sad. A veritanium glitch that is well over 2 months old that has been asked over and over to fix. Repeated attempts at asking for some sort of solo mode. Be it just making a AI driven fireteam so you can solo play as Predator is even enough at this point. Not everyone wants to play against people all the time and wait in ridiculously long lobbies to play as Predator. That is also to say if you just donā€™t get killed right away by an overpowered Fireteam as soon as you get into the game. There has to be some sort of accountability here illfonic for what you are doing to this game title!!!

5 Likes

4 Likes

You just gotta keep putting in those kiddy pot shots donā€™t you. It is like you canā€™t help but be a thorn in my side. I think it is kinda cute you follow me around like a lost puppy dog looking for someone to play with them lmfaoooo šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

2 Likes

Your repeat posts (as per usual) really get on my nerves.

2 Likes

This time I gave a optional method of getting illfonic to listen. If we all boycott their Garbage DLC maybe just maybe they will start to take this forum seriously for a changeā€¦

2 Likes

I didnā€™t wait this long for Cleopatra to not buy her

3 Likes

This game isnā€™t a AAA title. You can imagine all you want, but youā€™re not going to get it due to logicstics of the budget and planning. Dont you understand any of that?
Cry like a baby all you want. Boycotting anything is just you trying to smear a business. Smearing campaigns dont help when youre a whining little kid nor will it help as bored adults.

Something has to be done. I know people have waited for particular DLC but if you keep buying their sub-par garbage that is what they will continue to make. For the prices they charge they should be giving multiple characters not just one.

1 Like

I get that point but a little bit more effort would be appreciated greatly at this point. Not even a PS5 or New Xbox upgrade, it is truly sadā€¦

You sound like you can come to your senses. Youā€™re better off being creative and imaginative and have people like you for writing cool stuff rather than get on your side by trying to do wrong by a business model that only wanted to entertain us with a video game.

When you see a game that you had such high expectations for just flop around in its death thralls it kinda make one sad.

PHG IS NOT A GAME!!!

itā€™s a way of life

2 Likes

I can only have as much expectation as the demo allowed to display. And it was good. Not great,but what little stuff that was awesome makes up for the little stuff. Thats just my perspective.

Now if I worked on the gameā€¦chances are likely Iā€™d yell and bitch and moan just like you.

Not only that but I can be as imaginative as I want. They never listen to anything the players want unless it was something they themselves have already thought would turn them a few quick bucks. There is no love of Predator it seems on their side in any of this. If I created a game with this license I would be grabbing any if not all ideas the players had and incorporating it to make the best Predator game in all of history. If that was done correctly it would be a cash cow for many years to come.

We asked for Mr Black and they gave us a Mask. The point of Mr Black is he was a sick, crazy, badness looking Predator. The entire package was what we the players were looking for, not just itā€™s maskā€¦šŸ˜”

Have you ever seen the game Concrete jungle or the AVP games? Dont you feel embarrased playing those games and itā€™s low poly crap?
In comparison, PHG oozes with love.oozes.Thats just visually.
It may not have a AAA storylineā€¦but you never know in the future.

We asked for Mr Black and they gave us a Mask. The point of Mr Black is he was a sick, crazy, badness looking Predator. The entire package was what we the players were looking for, not just itā€™s maskā€¦

You know if you were dying of cancer, Iā€™d sympathize. But its not a ā€œrequest for this and that and they make it happen for youā€ kind of forum . They donā€™t run a pizza shop.

I will say graphicly it is a very big step in the right direction. But content wise and bug support wise it might as well be those games of the past.

It was not only I that was asking for this to happen. There was a voting poll put up and everything. You always seem to take whatever I say to the extreme logistically point.

and how long do you expect the devs to sit on it? A week before they get her done?
They dontā€™ run a pizza shop.

(Illfonic Manager be like: ā€œHey-a Mario!ā€ Day-sa wanna doo-a super preda maska! Get on it!)

1 Like

I know this and with the pandemic I get things are not always the easiest to get her done as you stated. A little bit more effort would be nice though then just seemingly half assing everything just to have to turn around and do a thousand adjustments and bug fixes.