Stop rage quitting!

But do you long claim that’s where you get the xp

Typically yes on the last two first two sometimes depends on if they stay close together. Usually before I can long claim they quit to deny more xp though

Ya and then it leads to my forum lol dang quitters

I don’t get why they don’t implement some kind of punishment for quitting out honestly

Well look at the forums, there’s no moderators lol

true

Lol well I bet soon as the epidemic goes they will have a full team to fix everything and have a good game like this

1 Like

Ive quit 4-6 times lol, if i did early and somehow get my ass kicked again right of the bat and havent had gotten any decent XP worth waiting out for… the other times is because it was dinner time lol

1 Like

You potato

I only quit if ive died twice but thats rare, i dont want to look at another player for 5-8 minutes lol.

But it teaches how to survive, sometimes even denying the Pred the kill is enough

1 Like

All they need to do is remove the option to leave a match

Make them have to close the application

3 Likes

Or lose their XP

1 Like

They would lose xp by closing the application

1 Like

Oh I got it! Longer Q times! Lol every time they leave the game makes them have to wait longer

1 Like

Lol that too

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing this a lot lately when I play as the Predator. It seems like if I kill someone and then they rage quit, I’m being robbed of that kill in the final summary for XP etc.

Like WTF!?

Illfonic should IMMEDIATELY credit the Predator XP and a kill for ANY missing mercenaries at the conclusion of the match. Otherwise what else would keep people in the match!?

I can’t even believe people are doing this. Sore losers 100%!!! 😡

1 Like

@Xenomorph is this why there are times where I’ll get like 20k xp for a match and only get like 500 at the most for a payout and other times I’ll get half that or less in xp bit end up getting like 7k in a payout instead? Cause if so I fully agree with you.

A system to I think would be a good fix to it could also be as easy as whatever xp that player is worth stays instead of resetting when the player disconnects. That way when they leave it doesn’t feel like you are being punished for the other persons actions.

1 Like

Absolutely the reason. It seems like when people rage quit it takes all the XP and kills you earned with them. It’s extremely frustrating.