Story Mode

So it’s removed from this game, dose that mean we will get it? Think about it, A open world where Predators are spotted around the map and we have to hunt them all, maybe some could be random encounters to test your ability’s and squad which could be hired mercenaries you can buy in packs with skins and weapons!

3 Likes

Call me crazy but I’d prefer a linear story that resembles a movie

2 Likes

I could see something similar to single player challenges from F13 where each challenge is a scene from one of the movies. Dutch 87 Vs Jungle Hunter rematch being one of them.

1 Like

I wouldn’t play that

I’m talking about a full fledged campaign like a normal game

1 Like

Best we’ll get. I can’t see them adding a full on campaign to the game.

Unless you guys are talking about a hypothetical new game then yeah both ideas would be decent.

They should invest that time into the multiplayer then cuz it will be a waste

Some would argue a full fledged campaign would also be a waste along with simple bots lol. I for one would be content with just bots for the multiplayer modes but if they decide not to do that then we sure as shit ain’t getting a campaign as nice as it would be.

1 Like

Potatoes might as well be bots 😂

1 Like

I’d wager the AI we have now are better than potatoes 🥴

True at least they can aim

1 Like

I’d like single player challenges or a linear story mode… new story preferably.

1 Like

If I had my way

The game would start with the final showdown with jungle hunter

Then you get on the chopper to OWLF headquarters where you are introduced to the team (this would be the opening credits sequence)

The OWLF HQ would act as a staging point where you can go on different missions across the globe

Over time you unlock different gear and team mates

1 Like

You know you might be on to something.

My idea in Feedback
We should be able to wear Dutch’s Predator mask or any Predator mask as headgear

1 Like

Finally someone understands