Story Mode

It would be a nice edition, but i think it’s a lot of work and it would be more cost efficient to keep pumping out so-so dlcs.

But what if the dlc is a story mode! 😳

1 Like

That kind of though belongs on ancient aliens 😂

1 Like

I want one where Illfonic didn’t make a story mode for this game and Established Game company makes a single player Pred Game!!

2 Likes

We got the next best thing. PHG by illfonic. Rejoice

1 Like

Yeah, but wouldn’t a good, fleshed out, modern stealth game be amazing to play? As the Predator? I’d fucking piss myself and trip running to grab a copy.

2 Likes

Rather have tenchu Z 2.
That game was great.
Plus ninjas.

1 Like

No story mode.
Yes to pve modes tho.
Just make sure the a.i.
Is better.

That was the one on Xbox 360? I played the hell out of that one.

2 Likes

OMG I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO PLAYED IT AND LOVED IT.
bro I literally bought and xbox 360 just for that game.

Was not disappointed.

I want more.
I would really love if they bought it back and we could use all the cosmetic weapons as actual weapons.

Like there were claws and a chain scythe, but only cosmetic.

I like tenchu as a series, but what I loved about tenchu z was that there wasnt really any super natural enemies.

For my stealth games, I prefer to fight only normal humans.

God I miss that game.

1 Like

@Fire WTF man let me dream! 😂

No.
NO DREAMS FOR YOU.

1 Like

I thought the other games were cool, but Tenchu Z was definitely the one I preferred most. The co-op was a lot of fun.

1 Like

I envy everyone that got to play it co op.
Sounds so fun.
I really wish theyd make a sequel.

They did. It’s called Sekiro. I’m not even kidding you. It was Tenchu. And Ghost of Tsushima draws heavy inspiration from it as well.

I believe they are talking about maybe doing another actual Tenchu game. There’s still hope. Especially considering how successful Sekiro and Ghost of Tsushima both were.

2 Likes

I’d love that, but it’s gotta be a good developer, like the ones who made Nioh or Sekiro.

You will push the interact button on the laptop and kill waves of braindead AI with your plasma caster and you will enjoy it.

You know if done right that can be fun.

E-D-F

1 Like

In an alternate reality where this game has destructable environments and giant robots

1 Like

Bis would be a story mode in which the missions are done in order with all the maps together or a large map with new cinematics.

1 Like