Straight up can't get a pred lobby

I haven’t felt this deceived since I found out Michael Jackson was black

Well for the most part PC PReds have been entering our PC party several times in a row. Can’t say its broken threre. So maybe this is some planned Crossplay Off weekend?

1 Like

Go on 🤔

i don’t know.i also have no issues playing in PS FT teams.

Ok? I jumped on to check que times and pred is under 6 minutes , which is low

Well no, PC Pred for Crossplay ques may have you waiting beyond the estimate. But getting into a crossplay FT is no problem.
So i don’t know, I haven’t tried turning off Crossplay, which could increase the validity of estimates.

So a lack in PC PRed populations is probably the problem. They are probably throttling it so that PC preds are match made effectively to a PC squad.

1 Like

I have crossplay on , but I wouldn’t be suprised if alot of console players have it turned off

1 Like

So @Weevo540 do you have enough information to not sound like a dick?

1 Like

I just qued up in a 5:40 estimated wait , its been “connecting” for over 3 minutes . Just hitting the 10 minute mark . 5 minutes of connecting to be put into cooldown and back to matchmaking

With the number of truly amazing pc games out there I’m surprised anyone on pc plays this game

1 Like

So @Weevo540 is correct

Que times are one thing , but ques that don’t give you a game? I think its time to start a petition boys and get our money back . Its better in our pockets than these part time “developers”

I know you guys want to play as pred. but its not all of the game. and you know you can’t base the game on this judgement.

What is the first word in its title?

1 Like

Have you tried turning crossplay off? I mean the game still stands as valid against a PC FT !!! Unless you chicken.

1 Like

I’m on console 😄 with crossplay on

So WTF are you freakin about?
ps preds are still showing up!!

Because its not connecting to a game you dunce , I’m shit at the game but I would go against a pc team in private anytime 👍🏻

maybe today is a special day!

1 Like

Feel free to go fuck yourself you miserable little hooker

1 Like