Strange Predator jumping then landing kneeling gliding on the ground

Ive seen this like at least 2twice this week. Predator jumps and lands…then while he gets back up the animation slows and he literally glides along the surface of the ground for a duration of like 3-4 seconds. Its totally messed up since either he is in the middle of something and can’t attack or he is just running and all we are seeing from the FT side of things is this bogus animation gone slowmotion.

But only this week though, i know its close to patch time so what ever devs are doing are doing it for themselves to see and all of us the bear…I guess there is no such thing as a test server.

1 Like

I’d say it’s normal gameplay just give or take lag.

He’s just crouching as he lands, if you sprint you can slide into crouch with the pred

1 Like

Its similar to the mudding up bug where we see the Ft members animation for mudding up while they have themselves probably already finished, the animation is continually playing when viewed from another perspective and their position on the screen is moving along the ground as they start their running.

1 Like

Yeah Ive seen that since day one 😆 was like hold up teach me how to mud n run 👀 📝

Maybe it’s a lag issue between players ? Only by a fraction but to the observer it always playing catch up 🤔

My guess is that sometimes , some data (like abrupt cancelling of animations) does not get sent to the servers and every else sees this absence of data as something like we had described here.
This is multiplayer wonderland.

Happens when leaping then landing into a crouch.

Maybe it is because the settings from the predator have a crouch set to toggle instead of push to hold. and that data isn’t sent to everyone.

It would be cool if you could use it like sub zero’s slide attack.

1 Like

I thought of setting up macros to do an instant FT slide on a button press… i dont know how.