Strangest Bug's I encountered

So, I don’t encounter that often bug’s. Maybe some small ones here and there when AI or Pigs go flying or even sometimes the Fireteam does.

But those two were something new and unexpected:

Bug #1: T-posing Fireteam Member after Reinforcement

For some reason he came back t-posing. As if a bad connection while reinforcing caused a semi-immortality bug.

Same occured in a clash match with a Dutch 2025: https://www.twitch.tv/huntressaihrui/clip/UninterestedGeniusPeafowlSeemsGood-ihDL5MFUjPuHnQVV?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Bug #2: The ascending OWLF Operative

This one happened yesterday. I claimed some Fireteam Members and as I got second winded I noticed something strange. Because I didn’t wanted to die. I healed and went back to look again. And then I saw the OWLF Operative Model headless floating there.

I don’t know what caused the bug but it is one of the strangest Bug’s I encountered.

None of those two bugs were game breaking rather they were unexpected and funny to say the least.

Tell me your opinion on them and let us discuss your strangest Bug’s that you have encountered while Hunting as Predator or Surviving as the Fireteam.
Twitch Aihrui1

1 Like

Had a variation on this last night. Guy reinforces normal but it stationary - I kill him with a few bow shots, and instead of him falling to the ground, he goes into the T-pose. Was a little confusing for a second

1 Like

Lol, it really was quite similar.
Especially after him dying without getting revived.

The strangest bug I’ve encountered was when I was playing as the predator on derailed and by the train yard there was a gorilla fighter AI who was shooting me while I was claiming a PMC and when I turned around to shoot my plasma caster at him he immediately gets pulled into the train under the wheel then dies.

But since I added a red filter in my video you can’t really see it happen.

I wouldn’t mind. You can still show it.

6:50-7:00

I got a new one

Bug # 3: OWLF is not camouflaged

2 Likes

I feel this needs to be in it’s own bug report

1 Like

Do you think?

It might

I mean, it just happened once so far.
Wouldn’t it make much more sense if it would happen more often? Either when I encounter it or somebody else?

True
Hopefully it doesn’t happen more often in the next update

Yeah. I hope so too.
I’m also hoping that IllFonic will get the scale of balance closer to each other. Fireteam still feels sometimes stronger than the Predator, which actually should be the other way around or just balanced so that each side has equal chances to win or lose.

1 Like

I saw the dude getting sucked up.
He was there and suddenly got slurped up by the train by some invisible force.

1 Like

Lol yeah, when I first saw it I was like wtf??

Would have been awesome to hear you react to it.

I was speechless I just couldn’t believe it at first and then I just accepted it and moved on lmao

1 Like