Suggestion: Allow bulk loot box buying & opening

For buying, it would be good to just be able to enter in a number, or use a +/- 10 button or something.

For opening, 10-20 at a time would be nice.
More would be good too, but understand if this could cause some compute/calculation stress.

The “animation” of opening the boxes just takes too long. It’s a very inefficient use of time, especially when you just end up seeing duplicates of low rarity skins.

A good example of ‘bulk opening’ would be MTG Arena. Where if you bulk open packs, it only shows the results of the higher rarity items.

6 Likes

I would love for this to be implemented.
It would help make the time between disappointments more bearable.

I’m only buying lockers so I can possibly getting the bobcat skull to complete my Exotic collection, or a Mythic Predator Trophy. Opening +200 lockers is dull and boring

Yes I agree.

I think bulk buying isn’t the anwser. Shorter opening animation would be great but I think they should make an upgraded field locker. The ones we open are called standard, how about some higher tiers at higher costs. A trade off of varitanium for a higher reward pay off. Guaranteed higher items for higher loot boxes. Maybe even a 100,000 v locker containing a mythical item guarentee. Well theres my 2 cents. What do you think?

1 Like

Good suggestion. I don’t use the loot boxes anymore since months, but for those who are looking for the trophies it would be great.

1 Like

I’m totally for this by the way.

Both ideas certainly aren’t mutually exclusive.

Other people have already suggested other types of lockers though, and I think Illfonic is also already working on different lockers.

I hope they come soon too.

1 Like