Suggetion For Next Udpate And Last DLC In The Game !

We’re actually good quite a bit before that, so please fuck off and shove this up your ass as far as it will go coz i don’t wanna see more original characters butchered.

Am I your friend that you speak to me like this?
Who do you think You Are ?

Oh not, the roar is fine. I meant the plasma caster sounds, a couple of the lion roars used for the film, and I would love a three predator player hunt for the Alien queen. But I don’t think that’s gonna happen. But, it wouldn’t hurt to expand the game. We also need more fire team members and guns.

A “DLC” called The End Its just the credits

1 Like

An angery ex-psychologist. And i’m not your friend, I want you to fuck off because what you’re saying is bullshit. Do you WANT to see more of the pred franchise butchered? Is that what you’re angling at? Because it’s whats gonna happen if these DLCs ever get released. Not that illfonic will listen to you BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO FUCKING PRESCENCE ON THIS FORUM ANYMORE. Fucking dumbass.

I want the game to live unlike you.
The DLCs aren’t perfect but far from what you claim.
Consider yourself lucky that they no longer control the forum or else you would be the first to be fired given the way you speak.

Ask literally anyone else on this forum. They’re garbage and declining fast.

Uhhhh no. No, I wouldn’t lol
The last time i got banned, it was for death threats, not the ‘way i speak’. Fr are you a fucken 40yr old mother or some shit?
Oh and one last thing:

TOO FUCKING LATE, PAL.

Yes OK.