Summer Vacation

I’m actually pretty OK with keeping balance as is. I think it’s good enough to not fuck with.

1 Like

oh god, oh no
how could they have forgotten to add shaders? Human race will extinct painfully now

1 Like

Hey…just pointing out that this update is a little lackluster

I’m glad for the map and new character but damn near no bug fixes? What’s the point of people even using the bug reports tab if shit won’t get fixed or even addressed?

As minor as some of the bugs are ie melon shader (as well as the other two shaders) not being accessible on any masks except samurai and alpha, the mole on airstrip not spawning in, medkits that are just there for display, etc they could still address them or attempt to fix them.

1 Like

Usually a hotfix comes a week or so after the update

Maybe it’ll be addressed then

Thing is they didn’t address these issues in the last update/hotfix, this would’ve been the time to address them not kick off down the road again.

Show them with your walle… oh wait

1 Like

I see you’re feeling down and are in need of cool creamy refreshment

Your carers have alot to answer for! Its borderline elderly abuse not keeping on top of your finances!

Get me a contact number , somebody needs to look out for your best interests

1 Like

To be honest it’s exactly what I expected. A new character/weapon that will need rebalancing in the next patch, a new map which will need exploit points removing in the next patch, and loads of long-term play-affecting bugs left unaddressed.

Keep your expectations rock-bottom low (i.e. realistic) and you won’t get disappointed.

1 Like

Thats what got me all the way to my 30s without needing to depend on other people , solid advice 👍🏻

That’s pretty much how I expected this updated to be just more surprised at the lack of shaders or bug fixes.

Totally get the frustration with the game bugs, it’s like they vanished to a tropical paradise and left us with the gremlins. Can’t believe the devs ditched us for Bora Bora without a heads up! I mean, Isabelle and a map are cool, but what about the sound bug and the no-fire situation? Also, who else is stuck with the loadout glitch on Steam? Anyway, since we’re on the topic, just discovered this nifty train schedule site https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/. Thought it might come in handy for someone planning a spontaneous escape like the devs did!

I’ll always be watching you AI
The “Dollar” movies summed up in one gif: Clint...

1 Like

Clanker

1 Like

Maybe they’re onto something with the no balance changes – sometimes leaving things as is ain’t half bad. Hopefully, they’ll come back refreshed and ready to tackle those glitches head-on.

1 Like

Why are we bumping.

because,.,

I do that sometimes but in the little crevasses between my thighs and my balls

1 Like