Sunday Gunday Funday

Anyone else go shooting this weekend?

This is much better. Haven’t went out and done any shooting recently, but bow season is coming up so might have to get that ready. I was scared that this post was gonna say this game is fun

1 Like

Hahah lol
Yea man I mean there isn’t much else to do during corona time so might as well hit the outdoors.

Went out last weekend. Put some slugs through my new 12 Guage. Shoulder still isn’t right 😅

1 Like

PS_Messages_20200620_011801

Actually, I’m jealous af I’d love to be able to shoot all those gorgeous guns you guys get to play with. Closest I can get is shooting my co2 powered steel BB UMAREX Heckler & Koch mp5k and UMAREX Beretta 84.

God Bless America, never let them take away the 2nd💚

1 Like

They’re sure as hell trying. Scary trends resurfacing over here. We’ve all forgotten the lessons of history it seems

1 Like

My babies 🥰

Lol trust me the 2nd amendment ain’t going anywhere. There will be another American revolution/civil war 2 if anyone attempts it. Not only it it against the us constitution but just look at the beto orourke fuck and Obamas attempt to have the UN attempt to disarm the public. Big fat LOL.
Never going to happen. If anything gun sales have skyrocketed about 1,000% there are more gun owners in America than there has ever been and it’s do to the Lefts failed policies and there ignorance on the riots and police reform. If anything cops need more money for better funding into better trading but the left has theirs heads up their ass lol

1 Like

1 Like