Super Predator uniqueness

Why does the super predators have the default sounds when in the movie they have their own seperate sounds? they are a different subspecies of predator and should be unique, and maybe their wrist blades and the way they attack should be unique aswell.

5 Likes

Cause illfonic don’t care

6 Likes

I’m sure they’ll change it. They fixed CH97 after some time so I’m assuming as long as we keep asking we’ll get the fix for the two

1 Like

Well… tbh all they ever did was change a SINGLE sound file for him. Multiple issues addressing inaccuracies with movie original were never even mentioned by them, so I would not get your hopes to high regarding super prods - actually I’m 100% that they will never get fixed.

Sums it up

Ok we heard that story since the beggining of the game.
There is always one guy whos going to validate them for picking up IP to do a game for predator.
The response in start was.
“Ok yeah but keep in mind there are only 10 devs working on the game”

like what the fuck, why even pick up a game concept like this if you know that you cant make a concept like this great without a consistant dev team whos in flow of their community.

FYI,
if people still are defending the illfonic company for keeping 2 devs in charge of a game like this then ill just fucking pay someone to saw off my sexual organ slowly and feed it to me.

1 Like

By change you mean shortened it , you could do that on your phone in 30 seconds or less.

Kinky

1 Like

This went a direction I did not expect

1 Like