Super Predators and New game mode.

I know this will get controversy but I think the super predators from the movie “Predators” should be added. I think it would bring more customization options and ideas for more weapons. I also think there should be a mode to where there is a clan war between the jungle hunters ,the super Predators and humans. Just an idea. I want this game to keep getting bigger so the Predator fan base can have a game to call home. I kinda got tired of playing AVP (2010) all the time because there wasn’t another game :/ .

5 Likes

Berserker from that movie has had his plasmacaster discovered. A leak of dreads I’m also pretty sure are his and we’ve known about the falcon for awhile.

They really should come out at some point. Currently I’m expecting they’re what the spring update is since we also know Isabelle from the same movie is February’s dlc.

2 Likes

Great idea. Would love to have em.

Will it happen?

Probably not.

And not anytime soon.

1 Like

Okay I like the idea of them adding a Super Predator / Bad Blood since they have come to Earth from time to time just to go on a killing Spree. I’ve also had a discussion with others for them having different skills, like how when they on Second Wind they go into a Berzerker like rage. This doesn’t mean they insta-down a fireteam but more like the super predator swats and flings a member a good distance to create some space for them to get away. This would cause minimum damage, however if hit against a surface it could knock down 1/6 or 2/6 of a fireteams health.

1 Like

Where did you see the leak from?

One super Predator vs 4 normal Predators

1 Like

There’s a leak thread on the forums about things people have found. I think the dreads are called “long tail” but given they’re swept back I’m pretty sure they’re Berserker’s. It’d also make some measure of sense given we know Predators content is coming through Isabelle.

The gun has also been worked on even including animations. Berserker is definitely in the pipeline.

2 Likes

That is definitely him! I hope they keep supporting this game.

1 Like

You can find that and more thing people have discovered here
Archive for all the leaks

I’ve always wanted the option to choose between a regular yautja or a super one.

Does the super Predator come with a cape

Yes with tights.

What about bat nipples
images

Burn in Hell.

Ho ho yeah.