Superman reboot , making him black and j.j abrams is producer

grips Captain America shield Keychain tightly I’m sorry…what did you say? 😁

2 Likes

Winter soldier and Civil war made up for it

2 Likes

Apparently there were alot of reshoots? It didn’t test well , with this trend of movies it has me worried a little about godzilla vs kong

deep sigh Great movies. I especially like the part where he DON’T YOU DARE EVER BESMIRCH STEVE ROGERS AGAIN!

WHOOOOO

Sorry…I dunno what came over me. What were we talking about? 😁

1 Like

Oh, sure it is easier. Just not better. Or ya know…GOOD at all.

1 Like

WW84 was baaaad bad. The villain, the characters, the fight scenes, the stranger things revisionist 80s obligatory mall scene, everything. Having like two fight scenes in a superhero movie was the biggest offender wth. 1st time she beats up some mall robbers in the prologue and the 2nd shes swinging around fighting cheetah in a spiderman cutscene. Talked down wolf of wallstreet bad guy and defeated him with the power of friendship but she did chase him while he drove away in a car if that counts. Dragged on and on.
Just dumb felt like the Lifetime channel tried to direct a low budget a superhero movie.

Heard GvK had two reshoots, one because the destruction of hong kong and two for ending because they werent sure about the Toho deal. I’m not sure why Legendary gambles with giving expensive blockbusters to directors used to doing tiny low budget thriller movies so 50/50 chance of being garbage.

1 Like

I actually thought king of the monsters was better than it got credit for . The trailer looks hopeful but so did the ww84 trailer . Its just a case of wait and see i guess

1 Like

I thought this was great.

People were like Waah Godzilla 2014 doesnt have enough monsters. I like Gareth Edwards sense of scale though & always trying to make films feel grounded - which is pretty close to original japzilla.
Then they were like waaah KOTM has too many monsters

KOTM’s like the dream adaptation of Destroy all Monsters. Action from start to finish.

2 Likes

I enjoyed Man Of Steel, Henry fits the role very well

It’s a non issue as his race has nothing to do with his character

I remember when Miles Morales was first announced as Spider-Man

I admittedly was resistant to the idea cuz muh pedar parkhur but he turned out to be a great webslinger in his own right and Peter’s death was done really well

Man of steel was definitely a good movie

I don’t care if he’s black I just don’t like they are recasting him, cause Henry cavil is a great superman

Henry Cavill in black face 😂🤣

1 Like

Oh lord😂😂

1 Like

Have they cast him already?

I remember a rumor that Michael B Jordan would be Superman

Would be interesting

I just hope it’s an all new origin then

Race isn’t the issue , I cant remember anybody complaining that nick fury was cast as black? Sam Jackson is a great actor , its the timing ? Its at a point where movies virtue signal . There’s a show on netflix where the Queen of England is black ? There’s a black green lantern , it just makes little sense and to me at least its pandering . Miles morales? Who cares ? Could you imagine if a prominent black character was replaced with a white man? The fact it only goes one way is whats the problem aswell

Lol DC doesnt have the tact of marvel when it comes to replacing characters, itll probably be a straight recast with very little plot behind it looking at how their comics have been going. They literally just go “oh no alternate universe flashpoint!” And genderswap and raceswap everyone while they infallibly fight nazis for the 1000th issue and then sales tank and they dont know why

Miles was his own character with his own powers gradually introduced as a big character. Track record says this will just be superman but black

2 Likes

Have you read any of the black batman books?

Nope I just made the mistake of trying to watch a couple of DC’s awful CW shows that i’m pretty sure are some sort of money laundering scheme

At least the new superman show is being received well