Talk shit

I’ve already clapped both of those teams. Rangers are just grenade monkies that fold as soon as they run out of nades to throw. They spend more time raging in mic than they do actually landing their shots. Voodoo…Field medic Dantes and knifing Arnies that dunno what to do when the katana comes out.

Voodoo sucks

Shut up onion

U know me? Well u probably have had ur skull ripped by me. So u suck just as much as voodoo

Huh.

I was going through some old recordings on my ps, and apparrently I’ve played you before. It seems as though you are actual garbage at the game. Srsly Git Gud.
I mean, I’m no pro at ft but that was poor, even by my standards…

Unfortunate even though I play ft more somehow I’m not horrible as pred but yeah I am dogshit at ft but says the one who uses a minigun

Er… I said the opposite, you fuckwit. The only time I use minigun is when I accidentally select a derelict build.

Derelict Build sermelict Build.

Is it True you once killed a Predator by using the Trench Coat method? And if so you Dirty dirty boi!

1 Like

1 Like

The fuck is the ‘Trench Coat method’? If you’re referring to going recon(spotter) + pig in shit + yautja’s bane + ice cold, then no, I haven’t managed to kill a pred like that. By Me, I’ve TRIED, but my goddamn honourable heart always forgets that the build is useless at close range. I always jump in with my shotgun to save my homies, and I ALWAYS get my spie ripped out my ass.

Dude where not gonna go anywhere by hurling insults at eachother and as much as it seems I don’t like arguing I just want to play and chill out with my homies we’re just gonna have to co exist with eachother,truce?

E

300px-Peace_Was_Never_an_Option

NOW you’re talkin’ my language.

Uhhh you stink like uhhhh belly button fuzz…yeah

What the ffu–

@MostlyPizza
C’mon, let’s go
unnamed_94

1 Like

AHHHHHG-