Tauntwheel Needs Predator Class specific taunts

So each Predator class, like how FT has a different voice per face type, should get his own taunt sounds, not just his/her roar…we need more !

Like stranger variations of the common FT scrambles. because every predator in the history of the franchise had different sounding stuff. especially The Super Preds!

I want Billy’s laugh from the first movie, I want “anytime” with at least two variants from the first movie

1 Like

I feel that if every class had more things going for it asides for the meta, it would be beneficial if they all had ample material for people to use rather than just exploit the same meta weapons.
I for one would genuinely love to use a class that , although would be more cumbersome to use, would use it if he/she had a very unique thang! a twist, that made using them a healthy risk just to make an honest and scary experience for everyone!

Ppfft! You have a better chance at Starbucks giving away full body lattes for free.

this is just a suggestion for something better. Whats your problem? And don’t say your problem is me!
Everything here is a wishlist!

1 Like

I wish you would shut up! Brought to you by Carl’s Jr.

I want the elders “Take it…” from when he threw Danny Glover the flintlock. 🤘🏻

2 Likes

I still want “shit happens”

1 Like

stuff it down

1 Like

I see you’re a fan of the extra big ass fries, now with “molecules”. I prefer the extra big ass taco myself with a side of brawndo the thirst mutilator

carl’s jr is mainly in US right? Never seen one myself personally. There looks like there are chicken nuggets in that burger with bacon…impresssive