Terminator Survivor?

Trailer looks like something thrown together in a week with generic out of the box assets in unreal and recent animation grads still doing toon stuff or something. The art director was obviously picked out of a large pool of marketing execs who still like the last of us alot and generally outsources everything.

Was it me or did some of the ā€œconcept artā€ look alittle AI Generated.

Which for a game about AIā€™s taking over the world being a core concept and done on purpose, I applaud that for the power move. However that really really puts some concern for it shows cutting corners, makes me wonder.

1 Like

Terminator is a franchise forr game developers that need a hook.
If they donā€™t have a hook, its lost.
I played the App for Terminator Genisys back in the day and that was spicy but it was pretty hook dependant and in game purchases for weapons. I played many hours of it but really never made much progress.

I played the PC Skynet as well. But altogether was leaning to much on hookiness. Atmosphere was its hook.

Movie wise i think they did a decent job.

I donā€™t sense anything AI generated. Just kind of quickly made concept art based off of in game stuff that iā€™m assuming probably was made a long time ago in a country far far away. I found it cheeszy for them to add fire to concept art. ā€¦thats lame.
Going for that low-end Terminator Salvation vibe where things are just grass roots and fresh for the time Salvation came out.

Kind of like @Fire when i punch him in the face and nothing happens to him.

I wonā€™t say its a failure yet because it could be like Robocop Rogue City where if you havenā€™t seen orr played or experienced Robocop, it would seem fresh. I guess fresh is a good thing if you never spent a dime on any products including personal hygeine.

Omg a terminator survival game. Give.

2 Likes

YOU FRENCH FRYE!
AboboAnimated

This will be a blast if done right.

YOURE FRENCH

Youā€™re a potatoe!

FAK YU

You listen to me! You better listen to me!

YUR GAE

And you are a partridge in a pear tree!

1 Like

Could be promising, but people have been stung once too often when it comes to beautiful looking games dulled down beyond recognition at release.

Their robocop rogue city was fun and terminator resistance was decent .