Thank you Illfonic no really!

• For the Bots (getting a full squad now instead of jerks leaving mid game or just leave before match starts)
  • Cleo (amazing class can put big perks on her like more energy, armor and health)

Just please fix these issues and we are good

• Floating loot in new maps like the airport and star gazer base
  • The unobtainable Heath kits on walls in maps
  • T-Posing Manakins
  • Predator Seizures like accidentally stuck on melee after using any other weapons like spear or plasma caster
  • Ghost Dutch voice, hearing him repeat objectives even though no one picked his class
  • loadout glitches like canā€™t change hair color and it constantly resets your stuff
  • during cutscenes certain classes after successful catch of a Predator, you can see through the torso like the support class

Mech appreciated,

Sincerely,

ElderPreddy

2 Likes

Cleo sucks

Just another zerker clone

Nothing to praise

1 Like

NO FATTIES

2 Likes

I kill Smough first

Thatā€™s cuz you canā€™t handle a queen luckily I married one šŸ˜

1 Like

She ainā€™t fat sheā€™s thick šŸ˜˜

1 Like

Considering the context did you just call your wife fat?

No sheā€™s thick šŸ˜

1 Like

ā€œThank you , but can you please fix your gameā€ šŸ˜

I would save the praise for when they actually do something with effort and works as intended

4 Likes

Uh huh

1 Like

Sheā€™s actually pretty fun to use and is IMO what zerker should be. I have no problem with her other than she suffers from the same problem as all the cosplay preds and that is sheā€™s not a unique pred, sheā€™s a default class wearing Egyptian themed armor. All these preds should look and sound different. The fact that Viking isnā€™t missing an eye always just pisses me off.

1 Like

Sorry I didnā€™t know woman had to be skinny chairs to love you racist male chauvinist lol

1 Like

I ONLY FOLLOW GODS WILL

Screenshot_20210830-115432~2

1 Like

Sheā€™s still just another reskin of zerker with no mechanical depth

So do I

2 Likes

1 Like

Hence my point that sheā€™s what zerk should have been/should be (within the games current ā€œclassā€ system) and that she isnā€™t unique enough to be her pred because sheā€™s just a berserker wearing Egyptian themed armor same as all the other cosplay ones.

1 Like

Zerk a thon!

Wrong

Violence is not the answer it is the question and the answer is yes

WHICH MEANS YOUR A HEATHEN