Thank You Illfonic!!!

emphasized text Finally Got Our Mystery Package!!! 📩 From @IllFonic This Is Super Awesome Unboxing Video Coming Out Now!!! Again Thank You @IllFonic #predatorhuntinggrounds #arcadeggedon #ghostbustersspiritsunleashed #illfonic #unboxing

3 Likes

Welcome to the IllFonic sent us stuff package group

3 Likes

Thank you illfonic for destroy one of the favorite games by making that

7 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate that I guess I’ve technically been apart of that group since the first time they sent me a package, but this wasn’t me winning something rather them doing it because they’re awesome and they reach out to those who support & cover they’re games. It’s truly a blessing to be able to do this & gives courage for others to want to do the same and bring they’re ideas to life, nerd out & have fun thats what it’s all about.

I don’t know about the reach out part, but good for you regardless. Ngl that Tiki mug looked cool, though it would be nice to have the Dutch Knives that all the other creators they names “VIP” gotđŸ˜€

2 Likes

TRASH

5 Likes

I think it was mutual I reached out and sent them videos they responded with this either way I never expected it and Im very thankful đŸ„č it means a lot especially with all the stuff going on

2 Likes

Be sure to put your nuts in a box and return to sender.

7 Likes

10 minutes of thank you illfonic and whomever, and 2 minutes and what the f is this unboxing shit about
 great. yu really know how to get to the point.
How not to do a video: this. just some guys diariah. Even a trip to the john doesn’t take this long.

Time to shave that gorilla tree bush you got growing on you. Do you live in Syria?

1 Like

Crazy right?

Why would they answer people who do nothing but complain all the time tbh I think they just don’t want the unnecessary drama what’s done is done take it or leave it I suppose but I don’t see what that has to do with what’s going on here?

1 Like

I am illfonic

2 Likes

No @TheSenate is

1 Like

Willie, they know what we want, they chose to ignore us and look where it’s gotten em, 3 current dead games and I hear Ghostbusters is already being called boring, it’s only a matter of time before Illfonic goes bankrupt

4 Likes

or sells out

2 Likes

That’s not for you to decide but I also can’t change your mind just like one of my last PHG video we sometimes go & went our separate ways đŸ«Ą

Bullshit
people didn’t complain since first day
They tried and they wanted to help this shitty company to make the game better
As a player when I pay money for a game I want to play a “GAME” , this is not even a game anymore, it’s just some sort of bugs together
I also reported so many bugs here and tried to be helpful to fix this game
Everytime they didn’t even answer my bug report thread, or if they did they just said they’re gonna fix this soon in next updates
So yeah you can’t blame people if the whole company is actually holding their dick and do nothing besides making some other shitty games
I know you’re in love with illfonic right now cuz they just gave you some bullshit stuff in a package but seriously don’t follow them blindly for no reason

4 Likes

Do you listen to how you sound not an intelligent thought what so ever, just accusations and excuses please tell me where did you ever get anywhere talking to or about a company like this? Then all the sudden they bended & tended towards your every needs like spoiled child that didn’t get what he wanted on Christmas so he makes the family’s life hell all year round to expect what he didn’t get to come next year and if it doesn’t happen all shall pay. illfonic and the devs were talked to like dogs with 0 respect. This is the fact no company is gonna spend time fixing something when there’s an infestation either bugs or trolls it doesn’t matter how the Ghostbuster community & Arcadegeddon community treats them vs this community it’s night and day and you all are left to rot here rightfully so you all made your bed now lay in it.

1 Like

I mean, if they are showing appreciation to content creators by gifting them merch, wouldn’t be fair to reward other people as well?

Just a thought.

3 Likes

I mean it doesn’t really matter for you cuz you don’t even play competitive
I’m sure you can’t even understand most of the bugs in the game
At the end of the day
Companies need some blind people to follow them and buy their games
So yeah good luck with that
Enjoy your buggy games by supporting them

2 Likes