Thank you ILLFONIC

Finally this game is coming to ps5 and Xbox and I hope it’s crossplay so Xbox and ps5 and pc can play together ot at least allow Xbox and ps5 to play together. I still play this game and if you can add the haptic triggers etc for ps5 I’d be greatful and could we look into using unreal engine 5 eventually ?

5 Likes

I do think the Unreal Engine 5 might be coming, but it’s a little soon to tell. It obviously sounds like we’ll be getting a big engine update later this year when it comes to PS5 and Xbox, so maybe but its still early to say.

2 Likes

engine update my ass. what version was it for PHG 3.0? 4.0? fuck i’m sure they wouldhave to take out a mortgage to put out a 5.0 release and remaster and reboot.

1 Like

Engine upgrades, can be a lot of work and it’s hard to update actual builds at least from what I know. The process can be tedious in terms of resource management, compile and overwrite of files.

I say this because there were times when the game needed to be reinstalled completely after updates in many cases with this title.

It will be challenging to do what they need to do if they want to fix the game as it is now anyway. The point that needs focus none the less is build stability and technical consistency.

Again, this is based on what I know and noticed over the years.

For sure it will be cross platform and it will be fun.