THANK YOU SO MUCH ILLFONIC FOR THIS UPDATE!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I got all the wishes of what the next DLC was! With the new Super Predator classes I can make more builds!!! Also you have battle damage masks!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH! That is my favorite thing to see!

Best update here! @IllFonic pat yourselves on the back Bc now I have more ammo for more videos and builds!^^

15 Likes

Love how they gave us the super preds.

And people who wanted JH literally have a near exact model of the customization.

Here’s to hoping the roadmap incoming has some juicy stuff :)

5 Likes

Now we only need to get to add scars to the Yautja’s bodies and I’m happy as I can be.

3 Likes

Bruh whaddau on bout. This is STRAIGHT TRASH

1 Like

More laods

HELL YEAH! Ooo or tattoos or war paint but maybe to a Predator that isn’t wearing much armor so we can see it

3 Likes

I’d say it’s a absolute win for both parties wanting these two in the game, I’m one of them lol

3 Likes

Valkyrie can have scar’s on her abdomen or upper arms.

2 Likes

Lol making her 8 pack more awesome add some scares 🤣

3 Likes

Yeah, why not. It would be the only place where a scar would actually fit perfectly since she is not having the thermal net there like most of the other pred classes.

2 Likes

Hmmmm I wonder what kind of scars we could add, clearly slashes and bullet hole scars but what about Acid or Fire burns, or complete chunks of flesh missing.

2 Likes

Each of them would be awesome.

The only thing that is sad is that you have to choose now between warpaint or mask scar’s. Though both my two mains would deserve scars and warpaint at the same time.

2 Likes

Wait I have a question! Can these mask scars go on DLC’s too or only default 😶

1 Like

Oh boy another JH clone! This time with a piece of his mask gone!

I’m happy they added the super preds and the mask scars they look dope but really? A JH clone? Could’ve probably added any other pred but nah. Oh well if anybody so much as bitches and asks for JH now I ask that they be immediately banned from the forums.

2 Likes

I guess yes. Would need to try it out.

I so can’t wait for the hype phase to die down and everyone realise how disappointing it actually is

Lol yeah but to be honest it did get around the JH being strictly Preorder. And this is not the Jungle Hunter it’s the Crucified Predator.

1 Like

That spot should’ve gone to Tracker. Not a JH clone

1 Like

Nah Bc I can make killer builds out of these classes. The hype is rightly placed

1 Like

Ik and the crucified pred is for all intents and purposes just JH with battle damage. There are very little differences between them. If you wanted JH all you had to do was slap on his mask to elder (another JH clone with little differences between them) and boom better JH.

Now we have in game 3 of the same preds and no wolf, the one pred that’s been asked for the most of any since launch. If they want to waste their resources and 2 months rehashing him then by all means y’all do you but don’t expect me to have fun when excavation still tanks frames and every other match I go in deaf.

1 Like