Thanks guys and get some well deserved rest!

Understanding these trying and once in a blue moon times,

Thank you Illfonic for providing a game I have been obsessed with the past little while.

Very excited to see what the future brings and what the team are gonna throw down after MUCH NEEDED down time.

Thanks @Courier :) keep up the great work!

10 Likes

Donā€™t encourage these guysā€¦ Whatā€™s your framerate again?

4 Likes

Lol. Always one that has to shit on someone elseā€™s cake lol. Most ppl dont care bout Fps only ā€œprofessionalsā€ and no life skills ā€œcontent creatorsā€ care about something so trivial

2 Likes

Maybe theyā€™re taking a week off after finishing up 3 new maps?

2 Likes

New player huh ?

3 Likes

Allegedly there have been 3 maps found in the files of the latest update. Just rumor though.

2 Likes

How dare you post something positive. Somebody get the stick.

6 Likes

Obviously people cant take some positive smokeā€¦ geeeeeez lmao.

2 Likes

I canā€™t stay mad at you with your Canadian charm

1 Like

Itā€™s just still so busted

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure everyone cares about framerate when the game looks like a slideshow compared to other shooter games, even ones from 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Only pc players and cry babies care about fps prove me wrong

2 Likes

Funny part is how it wasnā€™t like this until 2 updates ago. How did they break that? Thereā€™s certainly no new graphics in any map or anything. People like you are the reason madden and call of duty can release the same recycled garbage every year with no significant advances. They know youā€™re going to buy anything because you have no standards.

1 Like

Thank you for smearing your opinion on mine.

Havent bought a cod since COD4ā€¦

Nah heā€™s been playing since beta days, met him from the beta lmao

1 Like

OG

1 Like

Lol tell me again? My game has been fine since Iā€™ve bought and have had no problems? Also do u never get a vacation from work? Cuhz Iā€™m pretty sure if your working 24/7 on call prolly for a player base whoā€™s toxic and only talks shit about something your really passionate about trying to bring it to life for the fan base but mainly getting negative feedback and have a small team whoā€™s bringing patchā€™s and dlcs every month? Wouldnā€™t you want a break? Or are u to stubborn for this to make you shut up?

Nbs Man also wasnā€™t the game made for ps4 and I donā€™t know bout you but Iā€™ve had little to no problemsšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø But mind you where wrong no matter what because pc players are the master race/gamers

Bum snifferā€¦šŸ‘‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Spoonfed donut.

1 Like