Thanks, SkooLBoY_SkePtiK!

His website

is the best resource for in-depth information regarding Predator: Hunting Grounds.

Just take a look.

Let’s all say thank you!

17 Likes

No need to thank him! Since human kind discovered money 😉

Really, thank you SkooLBoY_SkePtiK for huge effort you put into testing and creating the guide 👍

Actually you can support his great work on Patreon

3 Likes

Thanks Fair. If anyone has suggestions about information they would still like to see added, please let me know.

Moving forward, I’m going to focus on YouTube videos that detail certain aspects of gameplay, such as Mudding Up.

I’m happy to support the game, and let’s hope we get some more bug fixes soon.

10 Likes

Good man indeed

1 Like

Lemme know if you need any help with that

2 Likes

Awesome content. Really proud that I was able to contribute to this absolutely amazing project.

1 Like

Skeptik’s site is more informative than the official one.

Illfonic need to give him some freebies (DLCs, Merch) at the very least.

3 Likes

I’m down to help as well

1 Like

A shoutout on their Twitter would be sufficient. 😄

4 Likes

Thank you!

Could you add in for FT to periodically turn around and check on team mates behind them and to you know… Shoot the Predator when they attack your team?

1 Like

I think they’d be embarrassed to do that as it would show up the fact that a player has developed a website with the necessary basic stat info that they should have on their official one.

4 Likes

Thank you!!

Maybe, but most games have dedicated wikis made by their community to show stuff the base game doesn’t show or tell the player base

2 Likes

Awesome job!!

@SkooLBoY_SkePtiK is one of the most important players in this game.

A true legend! 🍉

3 Likes

You make me sound like an unbeatable Sage.

I just like testing things and trying to understand how they work, and I enjoy math.

Also, I had a very helpful and insightful co-editor T-Analytic.

3 Likes

School boy definitely did a great job with that website. Haha Its hands down the best guide on the internet at the moment has been for quite awhile and I dont see that changing anytime soon. Its Definitely something to be proud of On his part. Big shout out and thanks to school boy for supporting this community and game in great professional ways definitely helps the game grow and stay healthy.

1 Like

Never said you were unbeatable ;)

I mean when it comes to stone cold data you’re the fucking man!

An integral part of this community for sure. Can’t thank you enough.

1 Like

Thanks, @Forever_Mello. I’m just happy that there’s still a community that can appreciate the website.

2 Likes