The 411 & International P:HG Tournament Community Arises

In 1987, Cinema was forever changed; an action, science fiction hybrid hit the big screen in the form of “Predator.” Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger,the iconic film monster known as The Predator hit the mainstream

Now, in 2020, Predator once again comes to the home in the form of “Predator: Hunting Grounds” and has made its way to Playstation 4 and PC. A 4v1 Asymmetrical game of predator and prey, featuring 1 Yautja “Predator” vs a (heavily armed) 4 player “Fireteam” of special operators sent into the remote jungles of South America to deal with the now disavowed CIA operations of Stargazer All the while delving deeper into the strange secrets of a unique metal known as Veritanium, and surviving encounters with the alien creatures known as Predators.

Now is your chance to be welcomed into “The Hunting Grounds"

New to the game? A vet but want to pass on your skills? Come and test your game skill in an unofficial Predator: Hunting Grounds PC tournament organized by the 411 community.

The “Prey to Heaven” tournament will be held on the 18th of July using the same league rules that can be found on our International Predator: Hunting Grounds Tournament server here:
discord.gg/qgKCYmE. You can register your team of 4 or more people and join the hunt.
A ranked system makes it easy to tell who you’re dealing with, and a League system helps facilitate user engagement.

First time holding a gun Private? Or are you a Youngblood hunter who’s yet to take their first trophy? We’re here to help you.

The 411 is a community of gamers that are looking to establish an environment where we can all come together and enjoy what we do best, playing games. Our focus is going to be creating and growing ourselves as gamers and members of the gaming community be it by establishing ourselves in games or via content creation.

Our priority is you, our community, and that will always be our priority. Sit back, relax, select yourself some console or game roles once you agree to our wholesome rules here in the discord and we hope to be your one stop shop for fruitful gaming interactions and maybe, just maybe, prosperous people engagements.

Official ‘The 411’ Discord Server: discord.gg/7bw8eh2

We hope to see you all in the future, and look forward to a healthy community future.

Mama Zerg

5 Likes

Shit, wish I had the game on PC lol

2 Likes

Were working to expand to ps4! Dont be a stranger, just be patient :D

2 Likes

Oh right lol, I was just joking around tbh. But fair enough anyway

2 Likes

Top Top!

2 Likes

Fireteam hunting ground July 18th

2 Likes

write here from time to time to keep up and see more people :)

If it’s going to be full of these kind of people, think I’ll pass…

1 Like

Is this where the lowest of lows paralympics compete against eachother?

this is your opinion, and everyone plays on different settings

the tournament has been postponed to August 8, you have time to register and pull up your ass

There is a PS4 tournament being held as well that I’m participating in.
FINAL PS4 TOURNAMENT RULES

Maybe once cross-play is fixed these two tournaments can join together

2 Likes

Be sure to joinnn!!! Just dm me for questions!!!

And we have so much planned for the future 😉

1 Like