Welcome to Season 1: Season of Unblooded
• Tournament Rounds in a Set can be played on the map Derailed or Overgrowth. The Predator Player chooses the Map each Round. Predator Players, It is preferable for the Predator Player to be Host of the Lobby for this to work cleanly.
• A fully fledged team of 4-5-6 Players will be needed to form a Tournament Team.
(4 players and an additional 5th or rare case scenario even 6th Predator Main Player/s in the case all 4 FT Players do not play Predator or perform with Predator at a high level.)
•The system by which Teams will fight each other will be in a Tournament Bracket, Tournament Teams will be placed in their brackets and matched with another random team to have their Games.
• Games between Tournament Teams will be played out in 3 Sets of 3 Matches or “Rounds”. However, only 2 Sets resulting in victory for a team are needed for that Team to win the Bracket Match and rank up the Tournament Bracket.
For Example ( Team 1 won Set 2. but Team 2 won Set 1 and 3. Thus, they win the Bracket Match.)
• A Victory in a Set is achieved by winning 2 Rounds (or Matches) in the Set. (Example, Team 1 won 2 “Rounds” against Team 2).
In Set 1, Team 1 (Top of Bracket) will get to send their Predator in Round 1 and swap in the future rounds from there. In Set 2, Team 2 (Bottom of Bracket) will send their Predator in Round 1 and swap in the future rounds from there.
• The Predator Player repeating a Round in their Bracket Match MUST use a different class than previously used in the specific Set at the moment. ALPHA and JUNGLE HUNTER count as DEFAULT HUNTER.
(For example: This is Set 3. Team 1 Predator was Jungle Hunter/Alpha/Default Hunter in Round 1, now they must play either Scout, Berserker, Elder, Samarai, or City Hunter in Round 3.)
This Rule Has been edited to account for the earlier release of City Hunter.
• The Predator Player playing for their teams in the Second and Third Sets of the Sets of 3 must be different players than the players who played in the First Set of 3 in the Bracket Match. This is only applied to their specific sets, not Tournament Teams.
(Predfan_101 played for Team 1 and Fireba1l70* played for Team 2 on Set 1.
Now Xenofan_202 plays for Team 1 and Iceblock#234 plays for Team 2)
(This Rule is now up for discussion and could be subject to changes)
• If a Team loses their Bracket Match they will be sent down to the Loser’s Bracket.
• The Tournament Bracket itself will be constructed as the Teams finalize their Team Names and Group of Players.
• Sets and their Rounds in entirety MUST be recorded by one Fireteam Member of a Team and the Predator in the Rounds.
• In the event of a Glitch majorly disabling the Game working as intended and results in a unforeseen circumstance, (Example, Leaderboard Glitch, Auto Claim, Auto Boar), the Game will be viewed by Moderators on site with Recordings and/or Screenshots provided by the Players and will determine if the Round must be Redone or not.
• In the event of a unforseen Exploit occurring in the Round, the Game will be viewed by Moderators on site with Recordings and/or Screenshots provided by the Players and will determine Warnings or Outright Bannings for Players/Tournament Teams.
FIRETEAM Tournament Rules:
• All Fireteam Players must play a Unique Class.
(Example: Dutch, Assault, Scout, Recon)
• Each Fireteam Tournament Team can only have one of each Weapon spread across their Tournament Team. Most Attachments are fair game.
Yautja’s Bane Perk is Banned from Tournament Play.
Gearhead Perk is Banned from Tournament Play.
Season 1: Season of Unblooded begins soon. Load up, sharpen your blades, and prepare for strategic warfare in the Hunting Grounds unlike anything seen before.