The 4th of January

Let’s be honest here, in all of the games we’ve seen that showcase Predator, no FT on PHG could ever stand a chance against them. Least not the main character Preds. Dark, Scarface, Prince, The Ancient Predator, etc. Might have missed some from older games. Especially not Scarface, this one took out an entire empire by himself, against repurposed Predator technology, bad blood youngbloods, and hundreds of Predator hunters designed specifically for killing Predators.

2 Likes

…yeah now when thinking about it, probably best to leave Scarface alone. Having him be the ultimate badass only to be killed by a lucky mercenary kinda takes that away.

We won’t have anything until February or March. They return to work on the 4th, but that in no way means they’re adding anything or fixing anything on the 4th.

1 Like

Amén hermano!

I know we’re not going to get anything special on the 4th

1 Like

Pretty sure adding Xeno’s will happen, likely when sales dip and they need to justify continuing content.

If they add any Xenos I believe it’ll be some ime after PHG’s 2nd or 4th anniversary

Maybe that’s the plan but I think they’re going to need them sooner.

Well if they can at least get back to the offices and make the game stable, we might get some crazy content that could lead to Xenos being added.
But I still believe we are at least 2 sold years away from seeing anything like that

2 Likes

An announcement for teams of 2+ Yautja per hunt match WILL HAPPEN.
They will both be limited to ranged weapons and traps and no cloaking devices and all yautja will be making noises constantly nonstop.
and Yautja will actually have hidden trap storages around the map for topping up again.

Thy kingdom come.

I think it will be done because it’s easy money, they don’t have to build a game from scratch. It gets this one more sales and increases the player base.

If not, it really isn’t any skin off my teeth. Maybe they have another way to grow, I don’t see one though.

I agree with @Robo_2696 no way in hell we’re getting Aliens in this game anytime soon

If they add Aliens I want this
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

Not this
ezgif.com-gif-maker
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

2 Likes

Para ver aliens jueguen a aliens colonial marines esto es presator, solo acepto el trofeo del alien

Somewhere in the middle of your example.

I used to agree with Robo, figured it wouldn’t happen till 2nd or 3rd year but I don’t think the game will grow enough at this point. So they’ll either add them to boost it or the game will fold before then.

Stick around through February’s update and you’ll see why I think that.

They could add other Predators done the line, like Fugitive, Lost Tribe Predators, if they do avoid AVP cannon stuff, that could be a way with that Predator to get the Shuriken, which has been leaked already. I am not sure if Aliens could make its way to game, not really interested if that takes importance over Predator. I mean its complicated due to how Alien film series doesn’t acknowledge Predator, as Scott doesn’t like that idea. I am also wondering how the Predator comic characters would work now with Marvel taking license from Dark Horse. Will there be a time to adjust with it?

I don’t think this game is going anywhere soon, unless the Fort🤢nite players kill this game with that “leaked” Predator skin

I think Scar’s Plasma Caster was also leaked, so he’s probably going to make his appearance one of these days. We just don’t know when🤔

2 Likes

Yep and here it is
Scar

I forgot.