• No January Hotfix
  • Forum mods will respond
  • Mods will remain silent

0 voters

What Predator do you hope we’ll be getting next

• Scar
  • Mr.Black
  • Another Historical Predator
  • Movie Predator (that is not Scar or Mr.Black)
  • Video Game Predator
  • Comic Predator

0 voters

1 Like

It’s pretty much confirmed Mr. Black will be the next predator introduced to PHG

Unless he isn’t and they do another Historical Predator

The banning of Herbert lol!

1 Like

Doubtful, wouldn’t really make sense considering doing a movie FT character. And when Arnold came out next predator was a movie predator. Assuming it’ll work the same next predator will be a movie predator

1 Like

I can only hope so

In release date order it was
Dutch 2025
Samurai
City Hunter
Dutch 87
Viking
Dante

hmm, could of swore it was city hunter then samurai, Oh well. Still expecting Mr. Black. They’ve already done 2 historical ones and a lot of people are demanding another movie predator. They also are currently doing a movie FT so if it’s going in order of movies it should be Super Predators next anyways. If they don’t do a movie predator soon anyways a lot of people are going to leave. They are tired of FT getting bunch of new stuff and predator getting scraps. And Mr. Black has been long time requested and most of the stuff for him is currently in the datamines anyways. Guess we will find out come next hotfix more information.

People have been asking for Scar as well
And his stuff was also datamined

Scar is iffy only because does have some AVP elements to it and they definitely won’t be adding anything to do with Aliens. Right now it’s just more logical to add Mr. Black with the route they took with Isabelle.

Well when it comes to movie characters Isabelle and Royce are the next and only human character they can use.
When it comes to main character Predators in movie order we have Scar, Wolf, Black, and maybe Rogue

Again, they won’t be adding AVP predators for a long time if at all. They are keeping it Predator based

I really really really wanna see Scarface in the game.
1.) The time lines aren’t that far apart with Dutch still living in 2025 & Scarface returning to Earth in 2030 after his mistakes.

2.) You’d be really bringing back old fans considering Concrete Jungle was considered the #1 Predator Game.

3.) HE’s still alive so playing with the idea that he maybe came around hunting wouldn’t be too far fetched.

4.) Plenty of weapons to choose from like Mines, Maul, Spear Gun, different skins for Combi stick and smart disk, and my personal favorite the Glaive which is basically a stronger but slower version of the combistick.

4 Likes

I recently played Concrete Jungle, it was a great experience

1 Like

Yeah, we can still get Predators with no Xenomorphs attached

Still wouldn’t, because if they added predators with xenomorph ties you know everyone would blow them up and pester to add xenomorphs next and want to turn it into an AVP game

They will do probably do what they’ve always done, and ignore everyone asking for stuff

1 Like

SAME! I got it 2 weeks ago and played the hell out of it, unlocking everything. Scarface is by far my favorite video game Predator to date and hope they either get a Reboot or Sequal

I want this as well

1 Like