The AI!

Now this is not a bitching or complaining thread!

This is a feedback on the AI!

Why are the AI spawns so janky, why do they sometimes just spawn right on the ft!

Example ( Airstrip, when you are wiping the server or whatever you doing near that cliff edge. The AI will spawn in the sniper tower and in those little hunts all round the obj) Like what!!!

I can understand not having them spawn Hundreds of meters out! But directly in the obj radius come on thats a little LAZY!!!

The AI spawns are so random during obj that sometimes they get the drop on you not by surprise but by luck, because you are standing where they spawned so they are just shooting you while they are clipped inside your body!!! That is not even getting the drop on you thats just a wtf moment lol!!

Im not expecting them driving cars or rushing the obj from 100’s of meters off but It would be nice if they always spawned 20-25 meters off an obj or a camp alarm! Just so they have proper time to render.

So in summary, the ai spawns just need a tad bit if adjustment made to them so that they are not looking like they are just teleporting to the battlefield like the Predators are using them as weapons to fight the Ft!!

Thank you and Happy Hunting

6 Likes

I agree. The AI mechanics are really annoying. Everytime i try tomud up, oh there comes an AI…
AI spawning right on your back.
AI starting to shoot even before they spawn.
AI running away from you and you triyng to shoot them, once you stop to reload they instantly turn back and start shooting at you.
It’s annoying…

Fuck the spawns, theyve got like savant level reflexes. So sick of putting a few rounds into their heads and them just turning and walking away like they ain’t havin it and having to adjust to their movements.

I just t-bag the ones I kill that spawn in super close

Abandon AI implement more PVP