The arsenal of predators begins work. The first guide for mid-level players.

Greetings. Judging by the information that I see here and in other sources, young blood has big problems with hunting. Bad blood, pumped cretins with spears forgot what hunting means and impose their rules on others. I will not allow our people to become brainless Aborigines.

My appeal today is directed to the Scouts. Your time has come, I will remind you what it means to be a hunter.

EQUIPMENT:
Take the bow and spear.

Modifications you need

1. Down Range/attentiveness
  2. Customized lenses
  3. Big bag.

Hunting tactics:
Remember what makes you a hunter. Track them down. You can understand where they are coming from if you isolate the impulse for 49 seconds, at the time of their landing from the “COPPA”.

Find them and calculate their route. Trees are a way of moving, but certainly not your shelter.

When they pass near you, choose the weakest, he will not be worthy prey but his loss will destroy the morale of the team. They are always easy to break.

Usually the weakest of them go in clothes with ribbons and sniper rifles, put an arrow in his back, pain will slow him down and an electric discharge in his back will not allow him to react in time.

As soon as you hit an enemy with an arrow, throw a spear, such damage will knock a wimp off his feet and cause the rest to start randomly shooting and throwing grenades. They always look up, they are not waiting for you in the foliage next to them, at this moment you should finish the wimp with a bow shot in the head. You can handle the killing of already fallen prey, am I right?

The bodies of the fallen comrades mean nothing for this species, they will continue the path, you can pick up the trophy.

Now be careful, among them after your appearance cowardice reigns, one of them may try to hide from you and run to call for help. Do not let this happen. Find the coward and kill.

Two more remained. They are still dangerous for you, but they have a task, this view is constantly at war with each other, when they are distracted by their own kind - put an arrow in the back of the most durable, even if he realizes the insignificance of his armor. The second one at this moment can again run for help, this will not help him. Kill a strong man with a spear in the back and pursue the latter, he threw a comrade and did not deserve an honest battle, but if you want, kill him with your blades, you will return for the spear later.

This species has recently become incredibly annoying. It’s time to remind them of their place.

See you.

3 Likes

Nice, I am scout player) But, looks like, Down Range perk is usless, it doesnt increase bow dmg

You don’t need this perk for bow and spear. If something goes wrong, you get the plasma gun. XD

Plasma always work

Exactly. If the prey saw you ahead of time, you have problems, a shot from the plasma gun in the face and retreat is the solution to this problem.

This situation make me toxic a lot. Everyone see and hear you through whole map, jumping from tree to tree is usless while they have Spotting without cd

Therefore, I said that trees are not shelter, this is a way of moving, it is better to attack in a dense forest.

But what to do with elephant sounds?

Do not move actively. Only after an attack

My advice is, move when necessary, use if you think necessary sound decoys to hide your own sounds, attacks or movements, think about how you are going to carry out your hunt, select a target, find a suitable position and observe their movements. Attack when your enemy is most vulnerable.

Easy to say, especially when they always know where you are

Yes, it’s really harder than it sounds. But here are my results on average.

You have Nova as an image, I imagine you have played HoTs, try to play as if you were Nova

Im trying, it doesnt work, I have no hitscan long range rifle

You have a one-shot in the back for a target that performs a map task.

Thats the only way, but predator never know what and where the task Will be

ÂżJuega en pc o ps4 Nova?

It’s … not really, look around the camp. Levers, tanks, barrels, generators, you see how a person is standing in front of them AFK-shoot.

Pc

Add me if you want I have the same name Hive Wars