THE AXE IS BUGGED GUYS! Source: TRUST ME BRO

Well in that case it’d be fair to call him out, and I can see him doing that, I mean he is saying a bugged weapon isn’t bugged.

But right now people are crying over the friendliest banter I’ve ever seen.

Besides there’s no way a bug on a melee weapon makes it overpowered.

The exchange in the pics is tame but it’s more the principle of the matter. They guy’s been bitching for the last two weeks.

When the light attack can knock several people down in one swing when it’s not supposed to then yeah I’d say that’s pretty broken.

And I’ve been bitching for the last two years.

1 Like

That actually sounds balanced.

Unless the R1 has force range why are people standing that close together?

And why aren’t the FT killing the pred?

About?

Life

If the light attack, can one hit everyone then why bother using the heavy or any other melee weapon for that matter?

That’s rough buddy.

1 Like

When melee sucks so much then why bother with melee?

The “it looks out other options” only suggests a buff to other weapons.

Not really. To me it says one of two things, 1. Nerf FT weapon damage across the board on the most broken shit or 2. Overhaul the game.

All the weapons should all fit a niche in this game but just like all of these “classes” they’re all just slightly stat changed variants of the same thing with no real role to fill other than what melts the pred quicker.

1 Like

But you did. I mean you’re all buffed and shit and using a lot of exploits and camping tactics so Imma take and do all the fun stuff I can take out from you firepussies. Thanks for being easily provoked. You spoke for all firepussies.

Not really. I mean how the fuck am I going to bug an axe? I’m not like you firepussy mains who have lots of freetime knowing how to big certain things

Yes and I will keep on hiding my name since it upsets you.

Is that what you say when camping and using Dante exploits didn’t work out in order to save face?

How does an individual bug an axe I wonder?

Oh yeah I will big everything.

It’s okay. I’ll big everything

That makes you a firepussy

What exploits are you talking about firepussy ?