THE AXE IS BUGGED GUYS! Source: TRUST ME BRO

But I’m not a fureteam main soo…

I think I hear Samhain said something about those firepussies knowing how to trigger the exploits

It hurt itself in confusion.

2 Likes

It’s called sarcasm. You should try some

The irony lol.

1 Like

Irony? What irony? Because you have people over to back you up? Suuuuuure.

It dont upset me, it just makes you look like a lil bitch.
Wah I like talking shit but I ca nhi t handle ppl knowing who I am cause I’m a little bitch.

Face it, you’re a shitty, lazy worthless troll.
Just going by everything you’ve done on here, we can all tell you’re just straight fucking stupid than a mother fucker.
How worthless and shitty you are as a troll is the only thing that’s annoying.
If you’re gonna troll, at least be good at it.

Seriously, all jokes aside you’re fucking stupid as hell.

2 Likes

You’re a bitch tho.

What people?

1 Like

Aaaaaw looks like somebody’s upset. Good. That makes me wanna do it some more.

But have you seen me play fireteam? Nope!

Please. For the love of all that is holy. Hit me with something clever. I beg of you. Use your 3 braincells to come up with something good. I know you might lose one in the process. But it might be worth it.

Maybe stfu and enjoy the show? Oh wait morales is typing. You guys butt buddies?

Stop lying. You don’t fool anyone.
You were the on who texted me after the match.
And nobody was camping, i was at the radio.
This is the last time i’m replying tp ypu, cause imma do what to do best to ignorants: ignore them.

1 Like

That was literally in the pic you dunce.

Were cool with each other, but we strongly disagree with a lot of shit in the game. But he’s chill he doesn’t start shit, so we have no beef.
But this ain’t about him.

This is me annoyed with a lazy troll.
Like fucks sake bro, I’m all for you trolling, but do it well.

Yes you were at the radio. Using your boyfriend who uses Dante exploits to distract me until you stepped on my trap, looked for you, and killed both of you. No reinforcements. Maybe tell your fellow firepussies to not be such little bitches. Also, ignoring me? Nah. You’re just saving face. Now call more people. It gives me validation.

So sodomates, got it. Enjoy the gay stuff.

Sorry I don’t rely on backup like you.

Try harder. It might work