The axe is too powerful.

So is the caster.
Also preds too hard to see.
And the constant leaping, I feel pred needs less stamina so they cant spam leap.

Bows too strong too.
Almost everything pred has is too strong except the original warclub.

That’s the only weapon that feels kinda balanced.

Also ft should probably get more health I think.
Ft damage feels completely balanced and fair for most guns, tho some like the gos and the bolt action could use more damage.

Also theres too many pigs I feel.
And why doesn’t the thermal vision take more energy?
I feel it should drain 50% faster.
And target iso should drain pred energy completely for 2 minutes.

@REYNOSO_FUA11

11 Likes

3 Likes

This feels like a meme about your own flash grenade getting you killed lmao.

Fireteam Hunting Grounds with special guest (Predator)

4 Likes

Threw a flash thru a door it came back flashed everyone in the group then we got mowed down my chankas 81 round dinner plate

1 Like

People crying about everything in this game. Every day it’s something new.

The devs need to create a “safe space” in the jungle so people can go cry there when they feel their opponents are too OP.

1 Like

You’re so funny, I forgot to laugh

1 Like

The battle axe is a bit too powerful at the moment. Perhaps it could use a small nerf.

I can usually carry my potato team on my back against most predators, but it’s insanely difficult to beat a decent/good predator that has the battle axe. Winning 1v1s against battle axe users is nearly impossible too.

The major problem with the axe is it’s a weapon that can be used by noobs and requires zero skill to use. That’s why you see so many predators using it right now.

Its balanced by the fact FT has a lot of tools that doesnt require any skill to use as well. Nerf both sides to make it fair.

You are not suppose to beat good pred players in a 1v1 situation, this is a 1v4 game. The average axe player can still lose to a FT of 1 good player + 3 potatos.

6 Likes

Abandon weaponry, return to standard war club.

3 Likes

Bonk Whop all day long 😆
I’ve always used WC its super fun 😎👍

3 Likes

This is all anyone says about melee when its allowed to do damage.

See: Combistick pre-nerfs

lol there is no “skillfull” melee weapon because of how melee was implemented. It’s one button even if the tracking is bad so people will always complain about it.

Melee is shit but i’ll never understand the caster whining though since its just a big red arrow pointing to the pred.

4 Likes

As much skill as spamming the knife as FT.

Vs the axe its more about giving the Pred a lot of damage with firepower, but that kind of requires players to hit their shots.

1 Like

heavy attack having more parry frames so that you can just mash it is equally stupid.

melee rework never.
Too much mashing all around.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some nerfs to the fireteam side.

The thing that annoys me about the battle axe is that it’s hard to counter. You can’t parry the heavy attack of the battle axe. You can’t dodge the heavy attack that easily either because of the buffed tracking. As a result, you have a bunch of lame predators abusing the heavy attack on every fireteam they encounter.

Y’all take this to seriously

The battle axe is like the pre-nerfed combistick. It’s a broken weapon, with almost no counter.

Jumping to your right seems to give you a higher chance of dodging it. You need to outdamage the Predator before he can get someone down, so meta weapons: Hammerhead/Sawz + 101112.

If you are the first to get attacked yeah its much harder to make him go Second wind as your Hp goes down and the other 3 dont help, your best plan is to use the others as bait.

You cant win all 1v1s vs randoms preds. At least for those that like to do pubs solo there is a challenge now. Melee as Pred isnt a meme anymore. For those that play only on premades they are still gonna be winning 99% of the time.

if u guys cant tell its a joke, it flew over some of ur heads…

You could LITERALLY infinitely parry pre-nerf combistick and people still whined. There is no fixing current melee.