The axe is too powerful.

Y’all take this to seriously

The battle axe is like the pre-nerfed combistick. It’s a broken weapon, with almost no counter.

Jumping to your right seems to give you a higher chance of dodging it. You need to outdamage the Predator before he can get someone down, so meta weapons: Hammerhead/Sawz + 101112.

If you are the first to get attacked yeah its much harder to make him go Second wind as your Hp goes down and the other 3 dont help, your best plan is to use the others as bait.

You cant win all 1v1s vs randoms preds. At least for those that like to do pubs solo there is a challenge now. Melee as Pred isnt a meme anymore. For those that play only on premades they are still gonna be winning 99% of the time.

if u guys cant tell its a joke, it flew over some of ur heads…

You could LITERALLY infinitely parry pre-nerf combistick and people still whined. There is no fixing current melee.

i know this is a joke fire but i’m just posting this here for reference it’s all i have to say on the supposed “Axe is op” issue

2 Likes

Never left it.

Shit slaps.

1 Like

1 Like

I think I might have to switch from the sawz50 to the hammerhead to deal with these battle axe users.

Yeah, if I go down then the rest of the team is dead.

I’m used to winning most 1v1s, that’s probably why this battle axe shit is more annoying to me than others.

2 Likes

Yeah, but no one knew how to parry anything back then. Similar to now, most noobs and potatoes don’t know how to parry or dodge the battle axe.

Nerf FT

1 Like

The axe is pretty OP, anything that downs you in 1 or 2 seconds is OP.
But most FT weapons are OP as well.
Illfonic balanced the damage based on how poor most people aim, both using guns and melee.
So the game has become a stupidly high damage game which makes for short, uninteresting matches.
Most matches don’t last more than 3 minutes.

it’s also bugged, so it registers all damage hits even if you didn’t hit a few of them.

Now imagine if you could miss a few sawz shots and then land one that does the damage of all the shots you missed. Everyone will complain.

My problem here is how people always lean towards having Pred be stupidly easy to play, as if right now any decent player don’t feel it is like that 99% of the time.

Lower damage, nerf medkits, ammo crates, boars and make AI do as much damage to Pred as they do to FT. Then everything will be more fair.

1 Like

:D

Unleash the bonk.

1 Like

This is the most serious of seriousness.

1 Like

The axe is 50/50. Either you die to it or you don’t, seems fair to me.

The sawz can still work well in certain situations, depending on the distance you spot the Predator coming with the Axe you can get a few hits with it before changing to the pistol when he gets closer, but the fast combo of using the full clip of hammerhead + grenade launcher usually work better.

These have been the meta for ages. Illfonic can’t even get the base game right, let alone try to “balance” all the weapons available to both Fireteam and Predator. So many specializations, perks, weapons, and characters are clearly the META. Everything else is just for fun or intentionally creating a challenge for yourself.

1 Like