THE BEST PREDATORS IN PHG

Yeah Kon is super good

1 Like

Kon wipes his ass with everybody on both sides.
An s tier player.

2 Likes

@Maskedkane316 should have made the list.

2 Likes

Nah tbh Iā€™m not a good player honestly took a break from the game

exactly. no champ?

I always enjoy our fights.

1 Like

@Mith you should make a PS FT rank since you are somewhat a pred main and I donā€™t think youā€™ve ever been on a squad with anyone. Youā€™d give an unbiased opinion. You know more ps players.
Or just grade the squads youā€™ve played or players since youā€™ve pretty much played everyone.
Be neat to see what you think

4 Likes

only sam should have that say

1 Like

Itā€™s more PS thing. He knows a lot of players old school from year 1. No one plays anymore

These are just opinion pieces thereā€™s no leaderboards or anything. That wouldā€™ve been cool had Illfonic gave a rank mode. The level system on this game is dumb.
And this FT rank was PC. Wouldnā€™t mind seeing his PS ft ranks.

2 Likes

Cry about it,this wasent only me deciding and i wanted to put you at A.

Hmm, maybe Iā€™ll do that later. I feel like itā€™s kinda pointless as everyone already kinda knows who the best fireteam players and teams are.

There are some players that Iā€™ve fought before that were very tough that donā€™t play anymore, so maybe I will create a list that includes them.

Edit: Also, I donā€™t feel like stirring up any drama by ranking people higher or lower than others lol

5 Likes

YES LONG LIVE THE DRAMA

4 Likes

These pc ranks didnā€™t stir anything up.

A long time ago a rank system had a lot of drama but I donā€™t think that group of players plays anymore or even visits the forum

2 Likes

What would be more interesting, and less drama inducing, is a way to have multiple players tier the people they face and averaging that out over the more of the community.

Having a single person give their list is always going to have a bias toward people they know personally and/or played against multiple times. A single match would be almost meaningless since the availability of boars, the duration and type of mission, and just dumb luck can greatly affect outcomes.

That being said, Iā€™m sure everyone on the OP list is very good at the game with little reason to care about there exact ā€œrating.ā€

3 Likes

You know what, Iā€™m okay with this. I never try to be the best player for Iā€™m only a story teller showing off builds, plus I know a couple of these people so C+ ainā€™t that bad^^

2 Likes

@PsychoBaBas are you on MGSV Online too? Or was someone with a similar name?

BillyKnows1

4 Likes

who is the bish ass neegga that made this awful list?

1 Like

i heard you are a bitch, fight me

2 Likes