THE BEST PREDATORS IN PHG

šŸ‘Š

bro let me know when you want to learn to lift, clearly your fat ass never seen a gym

Only scrubs go to the gym. I go to yoga. Better to be flexible. And have you seen the tail in there?

2 Likes

sorry bro i am gay, the only tail i see is the one between your legs when i am seeking your attention and avoid me like a 2 dollar prostitute

You put me below s2c and fucking Kon ban?
What the shit?

Youā€™ve got your parties muddled up. Thereā€™s no pu$$y here, just a dose thatā€™ll make you wish you were born a woman.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because you are. Lmao you not on their level. No offense

1 Like

I got some training to do, I didnā€™t even make it under drums šŸ’€

I should probably stop dodging every name I recognize lmao

1 Like

Yea just lose and learn. I only dodge one person on this game ever whether they are with someone or not.

I made the list as a potato B+ pred
šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

1 Like

You played like an S that last time we faced off.
S for sus

1 Like

I havent been active for pred in a long time :(

yeah you are not even good anyways.

I havenā€™t even seen myself on this list, and the fact that he put Drums on this list lower than BTL shows heā€™s a BTL fan

1 Like

I donā€™t think he has played vs allon the forums or remembered everyone while making this.

BTL is better than DrUMS, AT LEAST BTL CLOACKS WHEN HE USES THE DISKā€¦DRUMS DOESENT EVEN DO THATā€¦I Played vs everyone, get off my nuts, Drums is an extremely ez predā€¦I only mention him because of how much of a meme he is hahahaha

2 Likes

Drums also randomly bans people from his stream chat without a reason just like that, heā€™s a criminal and a bad role model.

1 Like

That is cuz his ego is so big it made him fat. Like a dictator he bans people cuz they dont align with what he says, he wants everyone to suck his dick and only idolize his potato ass, people like CHUCK love him and his shaft. Wich is ok, everyone is entitled to theyr own favorite taste.Also the reason chuky here does not get banedā€¦

3 Likes

Because maybe Drums doesnā€™t wanna be caught uncloaked with the disk? Itā€™s a smart tactic you know, and hereā€™s something you didnā€™t know about BTL, all his videos are him playing with fans and not actual players