THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT IS FAKKING AWESOME

Things you guys didn’t notice SPOILERS!

Agreed, best TV show i’ve seen in a LOOOOOOONG time.

Ep. 3 was a little boring, I say. The slow speed chase with the power rangers was lame. And these kids were waaaayyyyyyy too clean to be on Tattooine. Everyone there should look like an extra in a spaghetti western. The folks in that swanky bar with the Twi-lek hostess being clean-ish I get, but a bunch of punks innthe labor sector should’ve been filthy, with sand jamming up the joints of their cybernetic limbs.

Also, Black Krrsantsn felt a little wasted to me. Him losing and getting caught was fine, but he should’ve killed at least half of the cyber punks first. He’s supposed to be a Wookiee-gladiator-bounty hunter-serial killer-outcast. A couple of 20-somethings with shiny parts should’ve been no problem for him.

And when the fudge is Boba Fett gonna shoot someone? Enough with the diplomacy. The assistant to the mayor should’ve gotten his face hollowed out. I know there’s half of the season left, but that last one dragged. Hopefully the next one will kick it into high gear. I expect more from Filoni, Rodriguez etc.

1 Like

get your good guy boba out of here. He’s literally nicer than mando. Mando killing the jawas was more than Boba “muh respect” Fett’s done the whole season.

lol never.

Disney Hawkeye is allowed to kill people but not boba.

I get that he’s an older man with very deep wounds and needs to heal, Vader-style, but if you’re going to be the head of a criminal organization, ya gotta blast some peeps. And fly. What good is a jet pack if you never use it?

I’m having a really hard time believing this was the same boba that was talking back to Vader.
Complete pushover losing all the fights and petty arguments in his own “”“crime lord”"" show. It’s like watching a forced paragon playthrough of mass effect.

just bring back Din since they’ve already developed him as a better character and he actually wears the helmet & can kill people.

I don’t think anyone tuned into this expecting virtous, fair, diplomatic, respectful leader boba fett. idk what the writers were thinking with this one.

Well, we’ll see how the second half goes. Hopefully it’ll improve. As of right now, Din is certainly the better Mando.

Still not as good as mandalorian

Not at all, for sure, but I’m hoping this first half is just a slow burn. Mando knocked your socks off from the get go. Definitely a better show. Part of me wonders if the writing staff is writing Fett like this because there’s so little of him actually doing anything on screen that they feel like they have more freedom than they should. With Din, there is complete freedom since he’s brand spankin new. We’ll see what happens from here on out, but they should be reading old comics etc to put the Fett back into Boba. Jango would slap him upside the helmet and say, why aren’t you shooting anything? What’s that? Some kinda silly string gun?

1 Like

yeah, felt like grannies on a couple of scooters driving around. And I agree, enough time to heal, more time to slaughter.

1 Like

OH NO LOOK OUT ITS CRIMELORD BOBA FETTS SCOOTER GANG ROLLING INTO TOWN

3 Likes

The girl with the robot arm is SUPPOSEDLY a character from the old ps1 SW masters of teras kasi fighting game. Teras kasi is also the fighting style mentioned in Solo, so it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the kids may be Crimson dawn operatives

1 Like

That whole episode just sucked major ass. The power ranger Vespa teens, their slow ass chase, boba still being a yes man that gets his ass beat all the time, Wookiee hit man failing at being a hit man (fuckers can rip arms off like they’re wet paper yet took his sweet time hugging boba). Also why does Jane silver hand there have 16 mirrors on her hover moped?

2 Likes

Exactly

Lol 😂

Cosmetics 😎

1 Like

Me just watched all it

THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT IS ACTUALLY FAKKING AWESOME

But im sad the sand people went poop

yeah, really messed up. I want to see boba on a revenge spree!!

1 Like

Episode 3 was boring and the Scooter Rangers gotta go. Fingers crossed for second half.

1 Like

Boba could have easily outran those bikes with his jetpack. Heck, why even hire them in the first place?

1 Like